SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by atem Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:01 am

Note that the blog some think is really Trish's doesn't mention anything about the locks. Another clue it's April's blog.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 am

atem wrote:
4health wrote:
atem wrote:

There's more time than that to do a normal LCD and FRC.  

atem how do you see LCD and FRC with the time factor?  The first issue is resolving April's meltdown that alone at the end of the episode was almost 4 minutes from Tim walking into the room, to show the drama to get to the words "I want to go home".   So it will be interesting.

It's an hour.  The ATFR can be like 10 to 15 min.  Easy.  We all know those LCD are basically not much.  

The US version just re-hashes things to death.

But BACHCan first season was an hour ....so no talking with the rejected one and see the happy couple....I know during JGP season the after was so long to only have them as a happy couple for the last 10 minutes but that's because JGP didn't play nice.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:04 am

atem wrote:Note that the blog some think is really Trish's doesn't mention anything about the locks. Another clue it's April's blog.

Neither girl talked about a date in that blog....April didn't talk about her meltdown or what she went to get love either

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:06 am

Andi/Josh was only 10 minutes too. I think it will be ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Andi/Josh was only 10 minutes too. I think it will be ok.

Not matter what it will be okay...no truer words GA

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 am

4health wrote:
atem wrote:Note that the blog some think is really Trish's doesn't mention anything about the locks. Another clue it's April's blog.

Neither girl talked about a date in that blog....April didn't talk about her meltdown or what she went to get love either

Because, that wasn't her blog for that episode. It was her blog for the finale.

Why do you think it was taken down?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:13 am

atem wrote:
4health wrote:

Because, that wasn't her blog for that episode.  It was her blog for the finale.  

The love lock ritual for Tim & Trisha being discussed is for the upcoming episode so it wouldn't be in her Part 1 blog that was posted and then taken down.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:14 am

4health wrote:
atem wrote:
4health wrote:

Because, that wasn't her blog for that episode.  It was her blog for the finale.  

The love lock ritual for Tim & Trisha being discussed is for the upcoming episode so it wouldn't be in her Part 1 blog that was posted and then taken down.  

Some thought the blog that under April's was Trish's. Trisha did mention what they did on their FD.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:19 am

4health wrote:
atem wrote:
4health wrote:

Correct. Because the love lock ritual is part2 (like you said) in the upcoming episode this means that if April's final blog is actually Trish's post-FRC blog then there is no mention of the love ritual in it.

Not saying this totally discredits it possibly being Trish's final blog but that if the love lock ritual was very significant, Trish would likely mention it in her final blog post (if it is was hers and not April's).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 am

Just found this on the zap2it tv guide so wanted to share:

8-8:30  description for the Finale part 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8:30-9pm   Description for the ATFR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 am

Was there a Trish blog part one that was posted and taken down, other than the one that had April's name on it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Was there a Trish blog part one that was posted and taken down, other than the one that had April's name on it?
Yes, I posted it. Since this is Trish thread reposting here...

AllAboutLove wrote:BY TRISHA, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
Fantasy Date. I can completely understand how this date is called the Fantasy date. We’re rolling off of the Hometown dates, and now April and I are the only ones continuing onto Tahiti with Tim. TAHITI! I was shocked when Lisa did not show up to the Rose Ceremony, but then again this experience never fails to surprise me.

Tahiti is what dreams are made of… when you land on the Island of Moorea and look around it takes your breath away! And to think I get to spend it with Tim. I can’t stop smiling and imagining how we are going to spend our time together on the island. If I was “falling” in love with Tim before, this place will definitely seal the deal. It’s magic.

We meet in the mountains and the surroundings are very Jurassic Park. It actually felt like a T-Rex was going to jump out of the bushes while I waited for Tim to arrive. Then boom, I see his beautiful smile followed by two adorable horses! This date is so me and just so perfect, except for my horse who had an attitude problem. I think her name was Lucifer

I really wanted to get the chance to talk more with Tim about how we feel about each other. I know the connection is there, but there is still another woman… it’s so unnerving. How do you tell someone you love them when you know they’re also with someone else?

I think that when the date card comes I’m going to be nervous, but it feels so natural thing for us to spend the night together we really don’t even discuss it. Waking up in the morning in Tim’s arms and I can’t help but hope that I get to spend the rest of my life there, it feels so safe.

We’re almost at the end of this journey, and I guess I will soon find out if my dreams are going to come true.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva