SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh gosh. I was sure the second beautiful lady was Sabel before seeing the Steph tag! Aww so happy to see Josh with his family and Andi. This is how it's supposed to be!

Ditto that, Alanna
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
sophienette wrote:FYI planning a couple of videos, one just pics Smiley might wait until day after though so you get your out first!

I was starting to getting withdrawals.  Will you be sending them one for their anniversary which is Monday?

Are we keeping up the tweeting, Sophienette?

Yes! Monday fix if I have time this weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
sophienette wrote:FYI planning a couple of videos, one just pics Smiley might wait until day after though so you get your out first!

I was starting to getting withdrawals.  Will you be sending them one for their anniversary which is Monday?

Are we keeping up the tweeting, Sophienette?
Their anniversary is actually Sunday! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:27 pm

sophienette wrote:
edenpol wrote:
That is so so nice and considerate of you!!!! :cutesmile!:

I got loads of love from them before and I love your montage! :yougogirl:
Thank you so much, really mean a lot coming from you, with all of your amazing photos and videos!! thumbsup
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Anniversary Sunday so hoping to have video for Monday's Jodi fix!

.... and anyway in my timezone they got engaged the next day! giggling

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:44 pm

sara11 wrote:http://vimeo.com/110851242

this is the video of Andi's friends wedding from a few weeks ago. Sadly no Josh but theres lots of Andi. Looks like it was a really fun wedding.

Wow thanks for this sara11. Beautiful video and makes me excited for Andi and Josh's wedding. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 pm

scratch So Josh tweeted about getting a pedi and some hours afterward Kacie tweeted about she Aaron getting quality time in a sauna? scratch This is not the first, second or third time that Kacie has jumped to tweet something along the same lines as JODI in the same day. Just making an observation, not wanting to cause any drama, but it's just strange.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:03 pm

aviej wrote:scratch So Josh tweeted about getting a pedi and some hours afterward Kacie tweeted about she Aaron getting quality time in a sauna? scratch This is not the first, second or third time that Kacie has jumped to tweet something along the same lines as JODI in the same day. Just making an observation, not wanting to cause any drama, but it's just strange.

Noticed it also, she even called Aaron, hubby and she tweeted it 1.5 hour later.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:14 pm

I think it's fine. They both enjoy their significant others and all is good. Let them be happy because ---happy wife--happy life--happy family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it's fine. They both enjoy their significant others and all is good. Let them be happy because ---happy wife--happy life--happy family.

They do seem to all be getting along and glad every one is happy. Just find it odd she does this after Josh or Andi post something. It's usually along the same lines that JODI posted.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:31 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it's fine. They both enjoy their significant others and all is good. Let them be happy because ---happy wife--happy life--happy family.

They do seem to all be getting along and glad every one is happy.  Just find it odd she does this after Josh or Andi post something.  It's usually along the same lines that JODI posted.

Seems like she has some latent issues there. But anyways, I'm glad that JODI is leading and not following anybody.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:40 am

I agree. I don't think there is anything to this but coincidence. I'm just glad all appears good on the Murray front.

On the other hand, did anyone notice that Josh changed his twitter name to include his middle name? It's now Josh Allan Murray. I wonder why he did that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost