SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:53 am

Laudergirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it's fine. They both enjoy their significant others and all is good. Let them be happy because ---happy wife--happy life--happy family.

I agree. I don't think there is anything to this but coincidence. I'm just glad all appears good on the Murray front.

On the other hand, did anyone notice that Josh changed his twitter name to include his middle name? It's now Josh Allan Murray. I wonder why he did that?

I agree also and I am so happy they seem to be over their little "bump in the road."

I do think Josh should become "verified." He has so many followers. People become "verified" with a lot less followers. Kacie is a perfect example, she is verified and has less than 60,000 followers. cantstopl
Not trying to stir the pot but (IMO) she seems to be "high maintenance." Hugesmile

Takes all kinds to make the world go around...... the Murrays are learning about acceptance. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah, I think we're in a losing battle if we try to investigate why Kacie subtly/not so subtly tries to keep up or compete with Josh and Andi. I do think it's strange she seems to have slipped, hit her head, and thinks she has married Aaron at some point this week but whatever, let them be happy.

I wonder if Josh got sick of being compared to the Party Down South Josh Murray. I remember when we thought it was him and freaked out that Andi has the worst taste in men and was going to wind up with a special order dbag laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:42 am

Alanna wrote:Yeah, I think we're in a losing battle if we try to investigate why Kacie subtly/not so subtly tries to keep up or compete with Josh and Andi. I do think it's strange she seems to have slipped, hit her head, and thinks she has married Aaron at some point this week but whatever, let them be happy.

I wonder if Josh got sick of being compared to the Party Down South Josh Murray. I remember when we thought it was him and freaked out that Andi has the worst taste in men and was going to wind up with a special order dbag laugh out loud laugh out loud

I wondered about the bolded too. I hated when I would search (stalk) @Josh Murray on twitter and get all that raunchy stuff about the other one.

What are the benefits of becoming verified on twitter, besides maybe allowing people to know they are following the actual celeb or famous person? I never really understood that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah, I think we're in a losing battle if we try to investigate why Kacie subtly/not so subtly tries to keep up or compete with Josh and Andi. I do think it's strange she seems to have slipped, hit her head, and thinks she has married Aaron at some point this week but whatever, let them be happy.

I wondered about the bolded too. I hated when I would search (stalk) @Josh Murray on twitter and get all that raunchy stuff about the other one.

What are the benefits of becoming verified on twitter, besides maybe allowing people to know they are following the actual celeb or famous person? I never really understood that.  

None.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it's fine. They both enjoy their significant others and all is good. Let them be happy because ---happy wife--happy life--happy family.

They do seem to all be getting along and glad every one is happy.  Just find it odd she does this after Josh or Andi post something.  It's usually along the same lines that JODI posted.

Isn't it possible that Andi isn't necessarily tweeting for fans as much as she is to her friends and family? If so, then would it be so odd?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Ahhh looks like Andi gets to be a bmaid once again, Kelly just got engaged. She's a handful for sure but they're so adorable together, and Hunter seems awesome. Her ring is stunning!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 pm

So so so glad for Kelly!! And I'm glad all four of them get along so well!

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 16m16 minutes ago
As you can see, Sabel is PUMPED about #SparkSaturday ... If you haven't tried Spark yet, you… http://instagram.com/p/vJcUrjh-tp/

Patti Dorfman ‏@HysFirstWife 2m2 minutes ago
@jmurbulldog I'm with Sabel! Had my Spark this morning before walking Munson. Lots of energy! #SparkSaturday
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahhh looks like Andi gets to be a bmaid once again, Kelly just got engaged. She's a handful for sure but they're so adorable together, and Hunter seems awesome. Her ring is stunning!!
Would it be appropriate for someone to bring over pictures?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:58 pm

bamagal wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ahhh looks like Andi gets to be a bmaid once again, Kelly just got engaged. She's a handful for sure but they're so adorable together, and Hunter seems awesome. Her ring is stunning!!
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 40 B18I7lEIAAAGuwc
Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty 7m7 minutes ago
So this is what forever looks like...
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:20 pm

edenpol wrote:
bamagal wrote:
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 40 B18I7lEIAAAGuwc
Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty  7m7 minutes ago
So this is what forever looks like...
THANKS! The ring IS stunning!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Kellys Ring looks SO much like Andi's! Don't know how to post a photo on here it doesnt seem to work but here is a link

http://instagram.com/p/vJiZZnOAew/?modal=true

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:03 pm

^^ No kidding. Almost identical.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost