SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by aviej Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Very interesting her location. Dana Point? A breezy, beachfront location to have a wedding perhaps? One where there's enough sea breeze so Josh won't sweat? What's interesting to me is that the location is close to the last wedding destination (just 2 hours away), close to where the Bach mansion is located, close to where ABC headquarters are - they are all within 2hrs distance. I'm really thinking now this could either be a possible wedding location or one where she would sign off on her TV wedding.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 pm

aviej wrote:Very interesting her location. Dana Point? A breezy, beachfront location to have a wedding perhaps? One where there's enough sea breeze so Josh won't sweat? What's interesting to me is that the location is close to the last wedding destination (just 2 hours away), close to where the Bach mansion is located, close to where ABC headquarters are - they are all within 2hrs distance. I'm really thinking now this could either be a possible wedding location or one where she would sign off on her TV wedding.

Although I love to think this trip involves wedding planning, I do feel 2 hours is a big distance in LA. Especially with traffic. Exactly how far is Dana Point from the ABC Headquarters, does anyone know?

Are there any charity events happening in the next day or so near Dana Point? I googled but had no luck. I'm guessing it will be another quick trip as Josh would be expected to attend   Jezebel's 50 Most Beautiful Atlantans party going on Thursday night in Atlanta too.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Here's a little place in Dana Point.

http://www.stregismb.com

It's southern Orange County- there are lots of resorts in the area. No farther from LA/ABC than Santa Barbara.

Not saying they're wedding planning, but hoping to answer the question above.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:24 pm

I also looked for charity events and no luck either. It would have to be tonite or tomorrow because they always fly back to Atl the next day or even the same nite. So we can look forward to a bunch of pictures Thursday nite. WOO HOO!!!!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:24 pm

jcrbil wrote:Here's a little place in Dana Point.

http://www.stregismb.com

It's southern Orange County- there are lots of resorts in the area.  No farther from LA/ABC than Santa Barbara.

Not saying they're wedding planning, but hoping to answer the question above.

That place would be awesome for a spring wedding.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Los Angeles Travel Magazine (@latravelmagazine) commented on the picture saying that they would see her tomorrow.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 pm

hmmm...and why would Andi be following's LATravel on twitter unless she was searching for a destination for a wedding maybe?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am

aviej wrote:hmmm...and why would Andi be following's LATravel on twitter unless she was searching for a destination for a wedding maybe?

I am thinking more for a honeymoon.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 am

The comment was on instagram. I didn't check to see if she was following them. I just saw the comment from them welcoming her to California and that they would see her tomorrow. Another thing I was wondering is that Josh tweeted that the were going to LA for charity. Whatever they are doing with a travel magazine tomorrow doesn't seem like charity to me, but I could be wrong.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:08 am

Hmm very interesting. We need to keep an eye out tomorrow then.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:09 am

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:hmmm...and why would Andi be following's LATravel on twitter unless she was searching for a destination for a wedding maybe?

I think a wedding possibly only because in an interview, I think it was Jezebel magazines, Andi said that she would like to go to Europe for her honeymoon. Also, she and Josh have been to California so many times that they may want to go somewhere new and out of the country,
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:11 am

nannymargie wrote:

I would think they want to get out of the US for the honeymoon. I'm sure Andi doesn't want to spend her honeymoon in a location where the girls would bombard her husband! So i'm thinking somewhere a bit more private.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost