SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:36 pm

@SeanLowe09: For the last time, no Yahoo, I don't want to use you as my search engine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:36 pm

New appearance. Now we know how theyll be celebrating Valentines Day.

@ashleygreenwood: We're so excited to announce that @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici will join us for XO Marriage Conference this Feb.

So excited to welcome @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici to XO Marriage Conference this February at Gateway Church. Make Valentines plans for you and your spouse today! (Link in profile)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Well the good news about this is that it's local and Sean's book press may not last a really long time, or at least he breaks a little break at home.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Crying emoji so must not be going

@clmgiudici: Who has a 10 year HS reunion two days after Christmas? Oh, right, my class.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:53 pm

^ That's a very common time to have it since they assume more people will be home.

Stinks that she probably isn't going, especially since she would have the best date in the place.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 pm

umngirl wrote:^ That's a very common time to have it since they assume more people will be home.

Stinks that she probably isn't going, especially since she would have the best date in the place.

And even if he didn't go, this girl said it best..

Jaclyn Ruiz♡ ‏@jackielovesuxo
@clmgiudici you have to go and be like, "HAH I WIN AT LIFE BC I MARRIED SEAN FREAKING LOWE"

But I do her point that its a big expense at this time of year. Hoping Marm's can go be with them for Christmas though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:21 pm

^You're telling me. I'm still crying about the price of my plane ticket home for Christmas. Having Marms and even Lola in town for Christmas would be awesome. Make me wonder if they are headed to Seattle for thanksgiving.

That girl definitely is on point. So is the guy who said something like I married the best man alive usually goes over well at these things.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 pm

@clmgiudici: I couldn't be mysterious if I tried.

@clmgiudici: And oh how I've tried.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 pm

When were Sean and Catherine supposed to be in Las Vegas? Was it this past weekend and they changed their plans or is it this weekend?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:29 pm

^The first weekend in December.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:30 pm

umngirl wrote:^The first weekend in December.
Thank You. I don't know why my brain thought it was supposed to be this past weekend.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Good morning to all my favorite people. Who's ready for a SeanCat Thanksgiving? Meeee I'm hoping they take the girls to the Turkey Trot again.

I'm also looking forward to their first Christmas tree

Oh heck, I'm looking forward to just about everything. laugh out loud

Have a great day ya'all!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy