SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Yep and Rogers and Kevin and baby Saylor are there too. Leave it Cat to plan a Hunger Games party for her boo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Group picture from Rogers. His IG account is private, but he shared this picture of twitter (@rogersHealy)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Looks like so much fun and everyone is looking super in that picture. Thanks for bringing it over so we can enjoy a bit of Sean's happy Birthday umngirl.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's wishing your special day lot’s of joy & fun!
CHEERS! from the SeanCat family celebrate

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm

^^^ laugh out loud pizza! Good job StevAlimc!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Yay Stev, How cute. Love your creativity for our special Birthday boy :WAVEY:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:54 pm

What a fun birthday for Sean. Personally, I like this more than last year's party in Vegas.

Thanks guys for the pics and Stev. for the beautiful collage.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Duplicate from Catniss

District 10 Tributes Happy 31st birthday party @seanloweksu! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Happy birthday to me! And thank you to my goofball counterpart for making it such a great day. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:20 pm

^Yup. Adorable.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Adorable indeed. Happy to see he's having a fun birthday. I would have pizza in his honor but that's what I've had for dinner the past few nights so maybe some ice cream instead. ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Yup, totally! And Sean looks like he's heard about what's next on the agenda. #ChannelingMyInnerUmngirl

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy