SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:05 pm

^Trip to the park with the dogs sounds like a great idea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Yum

It's not delivery, it's DuJourLowe. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:08 pm

It's getting real Christmasy in the Lowe house. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:09 pm

^YAY their tree! Love the S & C ornaments.

And Cat does too
catherinegiudici
S PINKHEART C

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm so happy! Even though it's their third Christmas together, it's their first tree .Love it but I kinda love that pizza at least as much. That looks gooood

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:32 pm

^If I hadn't ordered pizza on Friday night, I totally would after that picture.

But I seriously love the tree. Now we just need a pic of them and the girls in front of their tree.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Sidenote: with tomorrow being Cyber Monday, be on the lookout for sales on various sites where you can pre-order Sean's book. I think Amazon will have a sale for sure, possibly Barnes & Noble too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

I don't think they do sales on pre-order books. The price does change though. It's already gone down a buck since I pre-ordered. Amazon adjusts the price of pre-ordered books so you get the lowest price when it's delivered.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:57 pm

^I've used a code on a pre-order book before. Perhaps the policy has changed, but it worked early this year.

ETA: Just tried and the code worked for Amazon.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Cool. How much did the book end up being?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:28 pm

It's exciting to see their first tree in their own home. :dancingsantada  Loving the S and C and i can't wait for holiday picture. So much to look forward to.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:45 pm

lipsis wrote:Cool. How much did the book end up being?

I didn't actually buy it, just mock checked out and it was around $12.50 for the hardcover.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy