SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Family, Faith, Fun ‏@SixSeedsTV · 2m2 minutes ago
.@SeanLowe09: From the MailBag: “Would You and Catherine Vlog?” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Always loved this pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That one time the ultimate homebodies went to a club. #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Me too. It was one of the first great pictures of them once they were public.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Good Morning! There was a tweet from both Sean ( about their possible V log) and. Catherine about a give away, I didn't see tbem on forum , and was wondering if there is a problem . ( given the problems yesterday').
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Sean's blog was posted yesterday.

Here's Cats giveaway tweet for those that didn't see it this morning

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
FUNKY-CHIC SPY JETSETTER GIVEAWAY ✈️
FOLLOW lekill_intl, TAG a friend in the comments below & you're… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Thanks for response! Given the problems yesterday, I was just concerned!! Usualy their tweets are posted here.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Vegas bound to support @JohnyHendricks defend his welterweight title at #UFC181 !

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Thanks  for response!  Given the problems yesterday, I was just concerned!!  Usualy   their tweets are posted here.

What problems yesterday? Everything seemed fine to me. There just hasnt been much to post.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:52 pm

The problem GA was working on about new posts not showing up in red . I thought sometimes when one thing is fixed , something else may happen . I had a problem with ads for games, and that I won sonwthing popping up.i was unable to close them . Had to shut down . Happened mostly on I pad . I realize there is not much to post., and that people have other things to do!!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Spotty Ginge Beard and @catherinegiudici are on the move. #ghosthand by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
To Vegas we go! ✈️ @SeanLowe09 @JohnyHendricks

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:The problem GA was working on about new posts not showing up in red . I  thought sometimes when one thing is fixed , something else may happen . I had a problem with ads for games, and that I won sonwthing popping up.i was unable to close them . Had to shut  down . Happened mostly on I pad .  I realize there is not much to post., and that people have other things to do!!  

Gotcha. I believe the issue with the new posts not coming out in red was isolated for one person so if if are having an ongoing problem you can let her know in the About This Site forum. In fact anytime you have a technical issue, you can report it there. I can tell you from time to time it happenes to me and it has also happened in reverse (old posts in red). I just look at the time most of the time anyway. As for the ads/games, it has something to do with the ipad and not the forum. That was discussed on that forum some time back. I had an issue on it quite a while ago but havent for a long time, thankfully. Hopefully that forum can help you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:21 pm

I haven't had a problem with those ads for a while either.
It was happening about every10 days. I did contact GA . Somehow it was fixed! I also downloaded an Ad blocker on the I pad. It doesn't catch the ads, have to report them! So far, so good!!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy