SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Men. men. they getta grow that facial hair every now and then just to prove a point. Sean we believe sincerely that you're a guys guy. Please say bye to the reddish stuff. I know Cat's OK with it but I think shes just humoring you and being a good wife. Have mercy please.
Regards from your friend handwave
Smartcat
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by jcrbil Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:46 pm

I'm hopeful that once the book tour starts he'll want to match the picture on the cover.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm

^^^

I hope so too! Personally I think one of Sean's best features is his chin, so masculine and sexy. Pleaseee Sean...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Yes the beard was okay for awhile but I prefer him clean shaven or with a little stubble. But as long as wifey likes it, I guess I can manage!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 pm

It did look neater today so that's progress. I'm sure it'll be gone by the next time he's on TV again, possibly the Rose Parade if not before.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
VEGAS MAGIC EYE @ Tropicana Las Vegas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Awesome

This Week's Date Night brought to you by Las Vegas by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Love it!

Can I steal it or do you want it?

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:48 pm

^^ steal away, my little chickadee

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:49 pm

^Gracias my dear!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Avi looks great, Umngirl.

Two Vegas thoughts:

1) I'm glad the are taking in a show for their date night. I hear that show at Le Reve is spectacular. Props to Sean for showing his lady a great time...and for trimming his beard. He looks 100% better.

2) So does hubs place a bet on the KSU/Baylor game tomorrow? If his Cats win he could make some bank.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:59 pm

A third thought...

Holy crap, just noticed the tie!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy