SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm this way myself right now and, unfortunately, cant blame traveling.

@clmgiudici: I feel like a giant lump of wasted space today. Traveling makes me sleeeeepy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 pm

A night on the couch pit with her hubby and the girls will make it all better. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 am

catherinegiudici
1 minute ago
Home is where my hearts are (girl boy 2 dogs, heart, home)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 am

Someone is glad she's home and that someone is more than just me.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:13 am

Awww, another reunion :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 am

And if I had to guess, I'd say the other part of her heart is too close to her to get into the picture.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 am

Love the series of ring shots we are getting. beatingheart
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:07 am

@clmgiudici: #SharkTankNation is happening

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:29 pm

@SeanLowe09: Listening to My Entrepreneurial Spirit’s Call: Why I Quit Selling Insurance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:19 pm

It's a Merlowe kinda day by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Lol

@clmgiudici: Spongebob makes me so happy. #pickles

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:34 pm

@clmgiudici: WINTER BEAUTY WONDERS You all know the silver bag, it carries gems Smiley These products have changed… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy