SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:45 pm

^Which tweet was that? I don't see any skiing mentions lately.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by joyjoy Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:11 pm

umngirl wrote:^Which tweet was that? I don't see any skiing mentions lately.

The tweet with different color of lipstick on her hand. I'm trying the paste it here but unsuccessful! She mentioned "ski"hmmm
Make your lips do the talking...as if they weren't already
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:30 pm

This is what she wrote on the lip stick IG pic and she did mention Ski Trips
catherinegiudici
1 week ago
Make your lips do the talking...as if they weren't already

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:33 pm

I suppose a ski trip is possible but then why would they go home for one evening instead of going straight to Colorado from Vegas? That would be two personal trips back to back. I'm leaning more toward a business trip. Anyone keeping track of the Bach producers? Could they be meeting up with the Sutters for something with them? Or maybe another church thing that hasn't been promoted?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Here's the link to that IG pic. She mentions ski trips, along with holiday parties and mistletoe meetings. No way to tell if it's a clue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Trista was in Ny this morning on Fox and Friends. Met up with Jillian and another friend for lunch. Could be headed back to Colorado later tho'. ( on I G )
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 pm

^^ probably not the Sutter's then. That was a total stab in the dark anyway. Who knows. Whatever they are up to, I'm sure it'll be a fun trip whether it's work or play.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Those many people who've mentioned Colorado Springs might not be so far off.... there are MANY ministries there- and they might be there for a radio interview or something to be aired closer to the release of the book- for instance Focus on the Family.

And then they could go skiing....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:51 pm

All of our speculating is a stab in the dark! It's fun speculating! Like you said, if its business or pleasure or a combo of both, hope they enjoy themselves.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:01 pm

jcrbil wrote:Those many people who've mentioned Colorado Springs might not be so far off.... there are MANY ministries there- and they might be there for a radio interview or something to be aired closer to the release of the book- for instance Focus on the Family.

And then they could go skiing....

Then all our guesses would be right. Compromise at its finest! :yes:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Please be in Colorado Springs. Praying

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Ho! Ho! Ho! getting into the Holiday spirit  :Holiday  what in the world the LOWElf’s doing in Colorado? business or not, i just hope they'll have fun. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy