SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Catherine just replied to someone who asked that they are going to Austin for lunch. Really? A 3 hour drive for lunch? Must be more to it than that but fun nonetheless.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 63 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:54 pm

I wonder if it's some kind of business thing so they are only going for the day.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:11 pm

No idea really. I've been looking up charity luncheons. There are several today but none that jump out at me that they would be involved with. It could just be a fun personal day. Lunch, Christmas shopping at the art bazaar. Austin has a thing called the Trail of Lights going on and there two versions of the Nutcracker tonight. She used the emojis (Cat, Sean, Love, Snowflake, Christmas Tree, Santa) so maybe they are being all Christmasy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  ·  Austin, TX  
The Lowes Do Austin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @ Hilton Austin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Thanks for the pickup Blessed.

They are at a luncheon for the Rise School of Austin. The school provides early education for kids with Down syndrome and other developmental needs. I saw it on my luncheon search.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:01 pm

I'm still attached to my Christmas card avi so if anyone wants it, this pic is cute of them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:04 pm

I want to keep it, I was still working on it, just moving slowly.

Last edited by blessed66 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:04 pm

^^^
It's nice to have lunch in Austin and for a good cause too. And the Lowes look really good in their outfits. Approved!

Thanks guys for the pics and updates..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

The holiday spirit is making me mellow. I think I'm beginning to like the ginger bearded Sean. He does look so handsome in that picture and a little more mature. (Oh that's the reason getting closer to my being a semi cougar with an older Sean,  not a full on cougar). Silly me.
Kidding aside, Gorgeous Lowes attending a very meaningful event. Just love them. hearthumbsup
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:02 pm

smartcat wrote:The holiday spirit is making me mellow. I think I'm beginning to like the ginger bearded Sean. He does look so handsome in that picture and a little more mature. (Oh that's the reason getting closer to my being a semi cougar with an older Sean,  not a full on cougar). Silly me.
Kidding aside, Gorgeous Lowes attending a very meaningful event. Just love them. hearthumbsup

maybe its just me, but that stuff on his face sure seems to be making those blue eyes sparkle even moreso than usual ... or maybe its just the beauty he's standing next to giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:17 pm

^^^ I've noticed the baby blues too. While I still before a clean shaven Sean, I don't mind the beard as much anymore now that he's trimmed it up. It was looking so straggly there for a while.

And I love baby boy in a tie.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I like to do hoodrat stuff with my friends. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy