SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh gosh, I just can't...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Snowbummies by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:47 pm

No wonder Sean didn't want any filming of his bachelor party.... I can only imagine.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Awww, the kids are killing me! The scenery is just incredible, like the ski chalets in the Alps. They don't have to travel too far from home. And the best thing is they are having fun with friends too. Can't top this...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 pm

I love seeing them happy and having a great time. They've had a busy and eventful year and so deserve this winter vacation.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:23 am

^^^Catherine answered on IG that they lost a bet and had to sit in the snow on their bare butts!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:24 am

Last Xmas, they had to jump in the freezing pool, now %%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the snow, what's next?  LOL

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 am

motheroffive wrote:^^^Catherine answered on IG that they lost a bet and had to sit in the snow on their bare butts!

Oh my! Now that you mention it, I do see a little skin from Sean. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:45 am

Loving all the pictures. They are so adorably cuuute! They are really having a blast. Thank you so much for posting their pictures.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 am

...and they skydived last summer...they sure are fun-loving couple.  May God continue to protect and keep them! Amen.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:52 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:^^^Catherine answered on IG that they lost a bet and had to sit in the snow on their bare butts!

Oh my! Now that you mention it, I do see a little skin from Sean. Lol

I thought you'd caught that.... that's why I said " no cameras ".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:54 am

Love the adorable punishment picture. Only next time they have to really push the limits, snow angles in your swimming suit. Been there and done that.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:55 am

^^^
She needs a new pair of glasses.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy