SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 pm

I agree with all of you, I am sure they have other plans or just want to spend their first New Year as a married couple at home before they really get busy with the upcoming book!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 pm

I concur! It is more than likely that they declined.  They are a different class and seem to have since moved on from the Firm. JMO
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Lola love today

@clmgiudici: I got it from my gramma (music, Santa, kisses) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:26 pm

The vid we've seen
@SeanLowe09: VIDEO: Just like old times, Catherine and I had a date with cameras monitoring it all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Always keepin' it sexy for my boo. Watch our date gone wrong at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or click the link in my profile. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Now why didn't I think of this?

Recipe for a Tricky Sticky Sweet Gift Step 1: Put delicious candy in jars Step 2: Place cute labels that state contents are homemade Step 3: Give to candy-loving, non-Instagram-having, literate and gullible friend as gift by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:46 pm

This is a great idea, Catherine is very creative!! I am going to try it

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

@clmgiudici: Sometimes, it's just not worth it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Big day. We got a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from hubs

Crying tears of joy with my best friend. Wait... she's laughing at me while I cry, but you get the point. (BB, H, BG) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:46 pm

^And it was a new picture. Dang Sean must like us today.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Awww..I love love this pic so much. And it's new too! Thanks Sean.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Me too I love that picture so much and now I feel like watching their wedding tonight

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy