SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 pm

@clmgiudici: Call me crazy, but I believe The Golden Rule applies to social media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 pm

@clmgiudici: Project Re-Runway on E! @eonline

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:10 pm

@clmgiudici: Yeah, I'm wearing @BandierFit leggings on a date with @SeanLowe09. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Lifestyle leggings--for hard work and for hard play. Think the movie theater attendants will notice my candy smuggling ways? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:28 pm

I spy their favorite: M&M's.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:51 pm

And someone should be off their diet so they can partake.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:09 am

@clmgiudici: Dumb and Dumber To then Family Guy. Gosh, I'm a good wife Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:37 am

Good morning. So apparently Catherine designed the boots she is wearing in this picture we saw with Steph. Wish we could see them better.

@ProjectShoe: @clmgiudici (The Bachelor TV show 17th season winner) wearing her own designed #AnkleBoots by… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:14 am

This is the best I could do. Any bigger it gets fuzzy. Maybe someone else can grab it better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:22 am

Good morning GA! Thanks. Helps a little.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:23 pm

@SeanLowe09: Support @Marquel_Martin and Save Lives! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #SocialCookie

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 pm

@SeanLowe09: Standing in line at the post office might make you second guess your view on free markets and privatization.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy