SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm

@clmgiudici: It's too cold to do anything. So that's exactly what imma do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by jcrbil Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:18 pm

^^I'm glad it's Sean who's gone to the P.O. Let Catherine snuggle with Lola.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Actually they were both at the post office.

But I'm totally on board with them just cuddling in the pit or in front of the fireplace.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Lol

@clmgiudici: Building a desk feels like playing Twister whilst holding electric tools.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 pm

@clmgiudici: Fix It Friday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:48 pm

I assume no help from the hubs then. And I wondered if there was a tv on the living room.

An electric screwdriver + RHONJ Reunion = the perfect parts to this building project. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:54 pm

He's probably at the gym. Wonder if he will get home to her still working on it and offer to help.

And I always amused the tv from their bedroom at the loft was in the house somewhere. The living room makes sense.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:15 pm

RIP Diem! I didn't realize they had met her.

So sad to hear the news about @diembrown, an original reality show personality and a true warrior. Her positivity and beauty was undeniable. Rest in peace sweet Diem. Photo by @alicialquarles by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:13 pm

@clmgiudici: Old school hip hop is always a yes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:15 pm

I didn't know that Cat is a handy girl, very impressed! Glad to see the shutters for the windows, better late than never...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:17 pm

lipsis wrote:RIP Diem! I didn't realize they had met her.

So sad to hear the news about @diembrown, an original reality show personality and a true warrior. Her positivity and beauty was undeniable. Rest in peace sweet Diem. Photo by @alicialquarles by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They met her at the US party during NY Fashion Week. I think we saw a picture of them together that night.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 pm

@clmgiudici: Sci-Fi Cinema: Star Trek Marathon with @SeanLowe09
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy