SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:28 pm

And her full name is Penley Darlene. Bet Grandmother is thrilled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by jcrbil Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 pm

The baby is adorable, they are adorable.... and I'm sure they absolutely anticipated all the comments about the baby they got.... (which I haven't read yet, but I can imagine).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 pm

lipsis wrote:Congrats to Casey and Brandon. And it's posts like this that get the rumors and questions started. Lol

We had a baby! And then my cousin took her back. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The baby is really cute and The Lowe look really cute too! Congratulations to Casey and Brandon!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:28 pm

There's a few comments if Penley was their baby. Not too many. Mostly requests that they have one. The funniest one is on Shay's picture with the baby. Someone asked if she knew Catherine because Catherine posted a picture of the same baby. rofl Oh people!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:21 am

Late to the party but I just wanted to add a few things. Little Penley is adorable, congrats to Casey and Brandon. One of these days they will post something baby related that actually has to do with them and people will think they are kidding that will be fun.

Oh and I got a chuckle out of Sean's blog post where he talks about loving the Christmas candles. He must get it from his mom and sister.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:16 am

Yet another picture where I am envisioning them holding their own. *sigh* Baby Penley is adorable. Congrats to Casey and Brandon!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:28 am

Lol I forgot about the candles. I think it's hilarious he's the candle freak at home. That's not something I would have expected. I'm sure Catherine is perfectly fine with it too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:06 pm

So according to US, Sean and Catherine will not be on the float at the Rose Bowl. Boo! It's Trista and Ryan, Des and Chris, Molly and Jason, Marquel and Sarah Herron and Chris S. of course!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:12 pm

^Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with them not going. I'd rather they spend New Years how they want to instead of in Cali.

And it's be honest, they were most likely asked and said no.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Well that news just saved me a chunk of change since they wont be there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And no offense to who they selected but that group (sans Marquel) is not exactly Team Excitement and must have been all that was available.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:19 pm

I agree, umngirl. I think they can have a lot more fun than riding a float in a parade.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Am happy that they're not going and hopefully will have a real NYE with their own choice of who, where and when. I think you're right umngirl, I'll lay odds that they declined. They've given at the office.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy