SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Love the proud husband
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · 2m2 minutes ago
My wife is doing some great things at @glamourmag . Check out her latest column [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:18 pm

@clmgiudici: Pho with my Mho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Cute intro to the cheesy video. The video doesn't embed properly, click the link in hub' tweet.

@SeanLowe09: You can't handle this cheese! Watch our date now by clicking the link in my profile. Oh and Merry… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

I must be getting used to kissing pics cuz the first thing I noticed was Mr Penguin :santakisses

(Kiss) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Love this. Looks like Marms will be taking lots of adorable photos for us. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:12 pm

^Not that it's needed, but they should keep that "mistlelowe" hanging over their bedroom door all the time. And thanks to Marms for spoiling us and it is only day 2 of her visit.

And nice to see Mr. penguin found a home right near Mr. Elephant by the pit.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Santa brought us a photographer in residence. Thanks Santa!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Awwww, my heart is full of love and happiness just looking at these two lowebirds.  Looks like we're going to have more pictures like this now that her marms is there, and with Lola and Ellie. More pics, please. I'm so glad Cynthia is spending Christmas with them.

^^^ Yes, lipsis, thanks Santa. We must have been on his nice list (although sometimes naughty). Yeah,  I noticed the penguin too.  Smiley
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Lord knows it wasn't me who got us on the nice list so kudos to the rest of you. Well most of you since a few others can be as naughty as me. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 pm

umngirl wrote:Lord knows it wasn't me who got us on the nice list so kudos to the rest of you. Well most of you since a few others can be as naughty as me. Hugesmile

Ahemmmmm lipsis, what ever do you mean???????
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Love Marms so much, she is doing a great job!! I also think she is really happy to see them so happy together.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:38 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:Lord knows it wasn't me who got us on the nice list so kudos to the rest of you. Well most of you since a few others can be as naughty as me. Hugesmile

Ahemmmmm lipsis, what ever do you mean???????

Who you calling lipsis? Lol

I'm the nice one remember? It's that imposter that is the naughty one. And you, my friend, are somewhere in between.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy