SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:51 pm

oops!  blame old age for that mishap :shootme:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Woo hoo...just got back from last minute shopping and very happy to see so many goodies. We're lucky, aren't we?

Not bragging but I must say I'm the nicest member of this Club. Don't believe me? Ask Santa!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:16 pm

^^ no argument from me, Viv. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Catherines intro to the cheesy video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:29 pm

^^
They should make more comedy skits like this one, cause they're really good. The best line for me was "I'm so attracted to you" and Sean almost lost it! Hilarioussss....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:58 pm

^^ he got all sexy and growly when she said that to him on their season....and then they kissed. (Sigh)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:33 pm

^The sexy, growly voice needs to make more appearances. Can Cat just instavid him when he talks like that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:52 am

Lesley Murphy commented on the "mistlelowe" IG "I spy Jaime". I think Jaime is the penguin's name. Marms also commented in the IG picture of the birthday girls "who is the photographer?". She's so cute and funny too.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:10 am

^^
They finally told us what happened to Jaime, through the pic. Sean won Yay!!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:19 am

Can someone remind me the story behind the penguin? I thought there was something else to it?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:34 am

^^^
Before the wedding, someone asked Sean if he was ever worried that he'd have to compete with the penguin and he said YES!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 am

All I remember about the penguin is that she used to sleep with it at night and there was a joke about what would happen to it once they got married. Well Jamie found a new home in the room next door.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy