SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Post by Ariela Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 am

Me thinks Britt was trying to win an acting award.

I did not buy into her "woe is ME", sorry.
All the crocodile tears were fake, IMO.
Besides, it's already been several months since the taping of the show. Who, in their right mind, continues on such a ridiculous rant?

Sure she wanted to live a on a farm....because it was sooo Purdy...sarcasm*

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

Should be interesting where this goes! Any good sleuthing as to where she even 'worked'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:40 am

I thought just recently a pizza place?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:41 am

YAY! One of the few that don't hate Britt or it had more to do with I didn't like Kaitlyn.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 am

StacyNor wrote:YAY! One of the few that don't hate Britt or it had more to do with I didn't like Kaitlyn.

I don't like Kaitlyn either. But, it will be the guys decision who they want.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:01 am

SO EXCITED! Rooting for Britt, hope she remains the Bachelorette! Smiley
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 am

I wanted Britt all along. I think she is more of a compelling person to be the lead. I feel like a lot of the hate she gets is unwarranted. She had a bad moment or two during the show... she wasn't lighting puppies on fire for gosh sakes.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:50 am

SafronSahara wrote:I wanted Britt all along. I think she is more of a compelling person to be the lead. I feel like a lot of the hate she gets is unwarranted. She had a bad moment or two during the show... she wasn't lighting puppies on fire for gosh sakes.

You got me. I've seen worse women get more love than Britt has.

I just don't see either as the lead. But, that's just me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 am

Is there a perfect lead ever? Everyone has opinions and what they would like to see in a lead. I welcome opinions of one that I may not care for, maybe I can see positive reasons that perhaps I didn't think of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:34 am

I don't think there is a perfect lead, but I just looked at her Instagram and she's really quirky.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:39 am

SafronSahara wrote:I wanted Britt all along. I think she is more of a compelling person to be the lead. I feel like a lot of the hate she gets is unwarranted. She had a bad moment or two during the show... she wasn't lighting puppies on fire for gosh sakes.

:yes: I agree
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:27 pm

atem wrote:

You got me. I've seen worse women get more love than Britt has.

I just don't see either as the lead. But, that's just me.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I know a lot of people thought Britt was acting, which I don't necessarily disagree with, but she was no different for me than Kaitlyn or Jade. I never saw those two girls legitimately into Chris and willing to move to Arlington. They put on a show too. All contestants do to some degree.

For me, I like the bachelorette because of the guys, but if I had a choice, I would probably prefer to watch Britt who's social media even before taping was/is all about her faith and her being quirky versus Kaitlyn who had to delete a lot of her posts from pre-taping because they were a tad too raunchy.

Neither are my cup of tea, but I don't really get the Britt hate either. She's no different for me when compared to a lot of the other contestants.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

+49
Jolena
happygolucky
eliza3
Fivesolas76
northernviewer