SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Just my opinion, when dealing with "rough patches" of life: You never know until you get there.
There have been people you would think would have the maturity and strength and don't fare so well. They cave. They just don't have the tools.
And then there are people who you would think can't hold up their own britches and manage to rise to the occasion. Someone they are able to dig deep.
In my own life, I've fooled myself several times, and I would wager many of us have walked this path. (notice I won't give away how I fooled myself. giggling)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 pm

sophienette wrote:oh and joshfan....for you  to you as well!

thankyou sophienette ! Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just my opinion, when dealing with "rough patches" of life: You never know until you get there.
There have been people you would think would have the maturity and strength and don't fare so well.  They cave.  They just don't have the tools.
And then there are people who you would think can't hold up their own britches and manage to rise to the occasion. Someone they are able to dig deep.
In my own life, I've fooled myself several times, and I would wager many of us have walked this path. (notice I won't give away how I fooled myself. giggling)

That's true.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 pm

lexforlife wrote:April did get another date right? the one where she is wearing the white dress? After watching the April show tonight, only someone who has that feeling you can't explain will chose her over the other girl who seem drama free and there isn't even enough time to turn the story arc around- Too late IMO to now take the "Bachelor leap of faith" but of course by next week, she will leap because of how Tim was there for her.

Tim and her on the beach is either how they'll start the next episode... or it happened the day before she met Tim's parents, and we'll never see it. REason I say this is because when Tim and April were talking, she something about when they talked last night. I'm pretty sure it wasn't their FD she was referring to, as we know that Trish had her MTP before April did.. unless of course they both met the parents the same day, and just changed clothes to make it look like separate days. Hmmm not sure what to think how next week will all wrap up in a 1/2 hour!! I'm pretty sure Trish will be at the FRC due to that sc we saw today... but I just can't imagine April leaving... and then Trish would just be a default... that would suck big time for all concerned IMO. Or he pulled another Mesnick (like the bridge wasn't enough laugh out loud ) and April leaves, so he chooses Trish.. but then breaks up with her and starts seeing April in TO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:28 pm

joshfan wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I haven't watched the show, except for tonight starting with the end of Trish's MTP; so I have no preconceived notions about either girl.

But, April couldn't answer a question about what she finds attractive about Tim?  That's not a hard question, and one that should be easily be answered.  If a person can't answer that question, I would question why is this person here.

My 2 cents.  

probably edited. again she probably has so much she's attracted to, but again her mind had millions of racing thoughts, and picking one or two attractive things about tim is probably going to be really really hard. PLUS considering how nervous she was, plus tim's scary mum eyes.
Oh yeah, I would definitely lose my words too with his mom starring at me like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:29 pm

northernviewer wrote:
lexforlife wrote:April did get another date right? the one where she is wearing the white dress? After watching the April show tonight, only someone who has that feeling you can't explain will chose her over the other girl who seem drama free and there isn't even enough time to turn the story arc around- Too late IMO to now take the "Bachelor leap of faith" but of course by next week, she will leap because of how Tim was there for her.

Tim and her on the beach is either how they'll start the next episode... or it happened the day before she met Tim's parents, and we'll never see it.  REason I say this is because when Tim and April were talking, she something about when they talked last night.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't their FD she was referring to, as we know that Trish had her MTP before April did.. unless of course they both met the parents the same day, and just changed clothes to make it look like separate days.  Hmmm not sure what to think how next week will all wrap up in a 1/2 hour!!  I'm pretty sure Trish will be at the FRC due to that sc we saw today... but I just can't imagine April leaving... and then Trish would just be a default... that would suck big time for all concerned IMO.   Or he pulled another Mesnick (like the bridge wasn't enough laugh out loud ) and April leaves, so he chooses Trish.. but then breaks up with her and starts seeing April in TO

What cap?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm

IMO just because we saw Trish in another outfit which may be the FRC dress, doesn't mean he keeps her right till podium time if she's F2 which I think she is. The old knock on the door trick before RC time. That ITM with Trish looked light daylight. I'd have to see it again.

All we can do is speculate since they didn't give us anymore s/caps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Tim and her on the beach is either how they'll start the next episode... or it happened the day before she met Tim's parents, and we'll never see it.  REason I say this is because when Tim and April were talking, she something about when they talked last night.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't their FD she was referring to, as we know that Trish had her MTP before April did.. unless of course they both met the parents the same day, and just changed clothes to make it look like separate days.  Hmmm not sure what to think how next week will all wrap up in a 1/2 hour!!  I'm pretty sure Trish will be at the FRC due to that sc we saw today... but I just can't imagine April leaving... and then Trish would just be a default... that would suck big time for all concerned IMO.   Or he pulled another Mesnick (like the bridge wasn't enough laugh out loud ) and April leaves, so he chooses Trish.. but then breaks up with her and starts seeing April in TO

or he just says he doesnt need to have a full date with them both, just a FRC coz he is sure of his choice?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I think April is immature. I'd worry how she would handle the rough spots of a marriage - because there are always rough spots.

I love her to death but i kinda agree with you. How will she manage the rough times? I'm wondering if she stayed, think it through and had a good chat wth Tim because right now if i were Tim it will be my turn to not trust her. She needs to do something different and big to show me she loves him and will take the leap of faith with and for him for me to believe now he will choose her.
I don't know but i don"t see how they will overcome this.
If they do, this will be my all time favorite bachelor season. the most real and most genuine ever.

April's one of the most mature women that's ever been on the show, when you look at how realistically she's looking at all this.  She's leery of the process and get's nervous in front of camera's .   She'll be fine in real life and will be well adjusted in all her choices  IMO

i was agreeing with the rough spot part more than the immaturity part just to be clear. With that said, i just hope they work through it together (it reminds me of sam and blake when new women entered the "game" at some point. not a good example but you know what i mean) because for me it is seriously important to stay together through rough times. that's all
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

The drama had distracted most viewers from how touvhy and attentive he was towards her. She is in my books the one he chose and he has basically gone on this journey to woo her.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

What cap?

the one with April and Tim on the beach kissing, she's got that white tiered dress on. It was in previews for tonight

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm

atem wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

What cap?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006