SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 pm

April did get another date right? the one where she is wearing the white dress? After watching the April show tonight, only someone who has that feeling you can't explain will chose her over the other girl who seem drama free and there isn't even enough time to turn the story arc around- Too late IMO to now take the "Bachelor leap of faith" but of course by next week, she will leap because of how Tim was there for her.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I think April is immature. I'd worry how she would handle the rough spots of a marriage - because there are always rough spots.

I love her to death but i kinda agree with you. How will she manage the rough times? I'm wondering if she stayed, think it through and had a good chat wth Tim because right now if i were Tim it will be my turn to not trust her. She needs to do something different and big to show me she loves him and will take the leap of faith with and for him for me to believe now he will choose her.
I don't know but i don"t see how they will overcome this.
If they do, this will be my all time favorite bachelor season. the most real and most genuine ever.

i don't agree. this is a very unnatural process to be in. and i think as much as you watched previous season, or think you know how the show works, you NEVER know until you are in the process yourself. To say april is immature isn't very logical. She is ready for marriage, for kids. But what do you need before all that? A man you can spend the rest of your life with, the man who is going to be the father of your children. and in this process, finding that man is so so so difficult. I think april is very mature because she thinks of these things, she knows how hard it's meant to be. for trish, this episode seems like a walk in the park. and for her to already feel this way, in the real world, things are going to be even tougher, and tbh imo trish may struggle. but with april, the only reason this seems so hard is because it is hard. but once she gets over this, and hopefully gets her man, the real world will be less of a struggle because tbh just finding her man was this tough, and both tim and her know this, there is no way they cannot handle what their life will be after this show ends.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Plus, the show left in how April said she loves how patient he is with her and no matter how much she pulls away, he's there and understands. Another clue to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 pm

oh and joshfan....for you to you as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:20 pm

joshfan wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I think April is immature. I'd worry how she would handle the rough spots of a marriage - because there are always rough spots.

I love her to death but i kinda agree with you. How will she manage the rough times? I'm wondering if she stayed, think it through and had a good chat wth Tim because right now if i were Tim it will be my turn to not trust her. She needs to do something different and big to show me she loves him and will take the leap of faith with and for him for me to believe now he will choose her.
I don't know but i don"t see how they will overcome this.
If they do, this will be my all time favorite bachelor season. the most real and most genuine ever.

i don't agree. this is a very unnatural process to be in. and i think as much as you watched previous season, or think you know how the show works, you NEVER know until you are in the process yourself. To say april is immature isn't very logical. She is ready for marriage, for kids. But what do you need before all that? A man you can spend the rest of your life with, the man who is going to be the father of your children. and in this process, finding that man is so so so difficult. I think april is very mature because she thinks of these things, she knows how hard it's meant to be. for trish, this episode seems like a walk in the park. and for her to already feel this way, in the real world, things are going to be even tougher, and tbh imo trish may struggle. but with april, the only reason this seems so hard is because it is hard. but once she gets over this, and hopefully gets her man, the real world will be less of a struggle because tbh just finding her man was this tough, and both tim and her know this, there is no way they cannot handle what their life will be after this show ends.

I totally agree! :Nod:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:21 pm

The only thing with Trish to me is her hair! What is up with it? She dyes it too much?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KatydidC Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:21 pm

I think the story will come full circle...

Tim asked her on their 1-1 in Toronto what she think it takes to make a relationship work. She responded definitely trust and....unconditional love, unconditional. We'll see if these two can get there....

Last edited by KatydidC on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

KatydidC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:21 pm

I haven't watched the show, except for tonight starting with the end of Trish's MTP; so I have no preconceived notions about either girl.

But, April couldn't answer a question about what she finds attractive about Tim? That's not a hard question, and one that should be easily answered. If a person can't answer that question, I would question why is this person here.

My 2 cents.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Tim Warmels‏@BachCanTim·5 mins5 minutes ago
Weeks before have been dramatic. This one was heart-wrenching...

Another tweet about April on his personal twitter account.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

She answered to his mum outside

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I haven't watched the show, except for tonight starting with the end of Trish's MTP; so I have no preconceived notions about either girl.

But, April couldn't answer a question about what she finds attractive about Tim?  That's not a hard question, and one that should be easily answered.  If a person can't answer that question, I would question why is this person here.

My 2 cents.  

I bet she did, but we just didn't see it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I haven't watched the show, except for tonight starting with the end of Trish's MTP; so I have no preconceived notions about either girl.

But, April couldn't answer a question about what she finds attractive about Tim?  That's not a hard question, and one that should be easily be answered.  If a person can't answer that question, I would question why is this person here.

My 2 cents.  

probably edited. again she probably has so much she's attracted to, but again her mind had millions of racing thoughts, and picking one or two attractive things about tim is probably going to be really really hard. PLUS considering how nervous she was, plus tim's scary mum eyes.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006