SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:24 am

^ The halter top is different than the one on that yellow dress.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:26 am

OK, everything is beginning to look the same because I have been in front of the computer for hours. Time to go to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:26 am

BachCan tweet... once again making Trish meeting Tim's parents not so serious... when it should be, imo. Just one more thing going along with their funny/not serious Trish edit (even the MTP was just laughs and Tim said he was concerned about it being more than just that).

The Bachelor Canada @bachelorCA · 2h 2 hours ago
"I just want to feel it out with Tim's parents, before I go in there with jazz hands." #BachCan @City_tv
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 am

lexforlife wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:If it is her FRC dress, won't she be doing the interview outside right before the ceremony?
If it is after the ceremony she doesn't look upset at all so it should be good news for her.
I remember a certain F2 that I thought was going to be F1 because the pics of her walking to the FRC was all happy, laugh out loud. That might be pre-FRC- it seems pretty early in that SC, IMO.

IA That's what I posted a few pages back. Her ITM is staged, it looks strange for her to be in her FRC doing an ITM like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:30 am

does anyone know when the next airing is for this episode?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I flipped you too while I was at it. laugh out loud

thumbsup   I could use it!  

Now that I read that, it doesn't sound right. I flipped your avi is what I meant.

That's ok , I knew what you meant but I moved about a week ago and my whole life feels like it's upside down :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:31 am

I like that the US version has pictures. Makes it so much easier.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:31 am

if Tim decide to choose april, I will be chocked and if april after the breakdown drama she did few DAYS before it... wow, I cannot even find the words. How painful it was to act like a little kid in front of adults with his parents. Even tim was uncomfortable (hope they had several bottle of wine because one was not enough for sure). For a girl full of hesitation on the millionaire boat, she did accept to jump in his bed quickly IMO too. Anyway, is she is F1, the relationship will not last. I wonder how pushy the production was with her for being such a mess. Poor girl. Not sure I would appreciate to see me on national TV like that. I would feel a total idiot to accept a ring after this drama and very humiliated I must say. The same way they humiliated kaylynn and lisa. nobody will convince me that she is in love and ready to accept a ring few days later.

About Trish, I only noticed the light off at the bungalow was a sign of intimacy in my opinion but I regret that I did not see the romantic bed with roses and candles. No way, she did not get that too. The date was sweet, he shared his feelings, parents meeting was drama free. The first days of a relationship should be on cloud 9, not full of drama, fears and insecurities. on paper. but in truth? I have no clue if Tim made his mind.

so again, which of the two girls I saw a true love story? I have no doubt in my mind. Trisha. I may be wrong but that is the edits showed me.

*****Edited Scarcastic tone******

Last edited by HEA on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:32 am

joshfan wrote:does anyone know when the next airing is for this episode?
25 minutes!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:35 am

lexforlife wrote:OK, everything is beginning to look the same because I have been in front of the computer for hours. Time to go to bed.

See ya later!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:36 am

How do you know she jumped into his bed? FD is time away from all the cameras where real conversations can actually happen. A lot more than "jumping into bed" occur during this time and the 2 people involved get to tell each other what they want off camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006