SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you clapping!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by grammy1006 Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrong Color, but what about this one for the dress

grammy1006

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I think April is immature. I'd worry how she would handle the rough spots of a marriage - because there are always rough spots.

I love her to death but i kinda agree with you. How will she manage the rough times? I'm wondering if she stayed, think it through and had a good chat wth Tim because right now if i were Tim it will be my turn to not trust her. She needs to do something different and big to show me she loves him and will take the leap of faith with and for him for me to believe now he will choose her.
I don't know but i don"t see how they will overcome this.
If they do, this will be my all time favorite bachelor season. the most real and most genuine ever.

April's one of the most mature women that's ever been on the show, when you look at how realistically she's looking at all this.  She's leery of the process and get's nervous in front of camera's .   She'll be fine in real life and will be well adjusted in all her choices  IMO

clapping!  I totally agree with you. April is one in a million. The kind of girls that goes on this show normally are just there for the fun of it and never thinks outside of the Bach Bubble like April has the whole season. I hope they are together and happy and it has been so nice to see Tim have to work to get her instead of her just being handed to him because he's the Bachelor. You can tell by watching the show that Tim loves April.. His faces lights up when talking about her plus he'll come off as the biggest dirt bag if he takes April this far begging her to trust him only to choose the other girl and I don't think wants to be seen as such. I know I have really enjoyed this season simply because of Tim and April.... whipped  
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:15 pm

grammy1006 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not that I can tell. The neckline is totally different and so is the material.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Thank you clapping!

I flipped you too while I was at it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Thank you clapping!

thumbsup I could use it!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:18 pm

off to bed! Be good Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Posted on BachCan facebook... they did a great job editing it to make it seem like she leaves. Even Tim's mom says that April is honest and April already said she is overwhelmed. This is just the thing that April and Tim will get through together and she will take that leap of faith, imo.

The ending of this show has really been about April. This episode was all about April MTP. And now the plug for final episode is all about will April leave?

Is April just overwhelmed or is she actually ready to go home?! Don't miss part two of the #BachCan season finale PLUS the "After The Final Rose" special next Tuesday (Nov 18) at 8pm ET/PT on City!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm

sophienette wrote:off to bed! Be good Smiley

See ya later!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:19 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:If it is her FRC dress, won't she be doing the interview outside right before the ceremony?
If it is after the ceremony she doesn't look upset at all so it should be good news for her.
I remember a certain F2 that I thought was going to be F1 because the pics of her walking to the FRC was all happy, laugh out loud. That might be pre-FRC- it seems pretty early in that SC, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:22 pm

grammy1006 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it is the same dress in a different color!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Thank you clapping!

thumbsup   I could use it!  

Now that I read that, it doesn't sound right. I flipped your avi is what I meant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006