SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 pm

i am fascinated by your brain AAL in a very very positive way looool
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:59 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:i am fascinated by your brain AAL in a very very positive way looool
Haha! I guess I will take that as a compliment, so thank you.. I cannot say that my brain is fascinated by me although brains do fascinate me (the way people think). giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:i am fascinated by your brain AAL in a very very positive way looool
Haha! I guess I will take that as a compliment, so thank you.. I cannot say that my brain is fascinated by me although brains do fascinate me (the way people think).  giggling

see, like i said, fascinating :cutesmile!:
And yes it is a compliment. my pleasure
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:52 pm

sophienette wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:

OK let's make a deal.... we all get a Buitoni pizza, post pizza and box pics here Tuesday night Smiley then after the show.... post what was'nt eaten, the pizza or the box!

Nom nom...Buitoni pizza. I'm just so glad they didn't overwhelm us with Buitoni pizza commercials and ruin my taste for a nice Veggie Grille. I too will never ever ever picture this on my lips, on my lips, on my lips.

A nice glass of vino with the Buitoni pizza for the Grande Finale :yes:  and then the rest of the bottle to wash down the cardboard if we have all been the victims of some elaborate hoax :shocked!: giggling

you're on! Buitoni [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], Beaujolais  wine  and Cardboard  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

I think I'll have to break out the Red Rose china for this Finale pizza party!
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Haha! I guess I will take that as a compliment, so thank you.. I cannot say that my brain is fascinated by me although brains do fascinate me (the way people think).  giggling

see, like i said, fascinating :cutesmile!:
And yes it is a compliment. my pleasure

The feeling of fascinating is mutual :sending flowers Love your posts and videos. So beautiful!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Speaking of IG posts, April also posted a photo on her IG today (early hours this morning, EST). It is a photo of herself with her YiaYia and her sister.

Also, April started following Sharleen Joynt on IG.

Interesting since Sharleen's blog is April=F1. In fact, other than Brad, it seems most bloggers/articles are pointing to Trish=F1 so no wonder the "shocking two part finale" premise. Other than the few that see April's upset as realistic and mature given the situation, most see her as immature and the majority on FB are not being kind about April at all (she knew what she was getting into type comments or she is a child, etc,etc). Viewers and most of the media world think Trish=F1 so the producers did a good job creating the doubt and even many don't see April's blog-gate as confirmation she is F1 or think it was Trish's last blog posted in place of Aprils FD one. (Now that will be a shocker to be sure! Haha).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 pm

Viewers and most of the media world think Trish=F1
Seriously? I just find that hard to believe because Tim has seemed so determined to win her and so singularly focused on her all season.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:55 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I will guarantee 100% that there will be no Buitoni pizza boxes eaten here next Tuesday night.  partytime

OK let's make a deal.... we all get a Buitoni pizza, post pizza and box pics here Tuesday night Smiley then after the show.... post what was'nt eaten, the pizza or the box!

Nom nom...Buitoni pizza. I'm just so glad they didn't overwhelm us with Buitoni pizza commercials and ruin my taste for a nice Veggie Grille. I too will never ever ever picture this on my lips, on my lips, on my lips.

A nice glass of vino with the Buitoni pizza for the Grande Finale :yes:  and then the rest of the bottle to wash down the cardboard if we have all been the victims of some elaborate hoax :shocked!: giggling

but the pizza will by "on my hips, on my hips, on my hips" laugh out loud

I'm in on the pizza party Sophie... sounds delish!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
joshfan wrote:TRISH JUST DID A THROWBACK TO HER FD !!! ON INSTA
Haha. Just saw it. She captioned it with "throwback to riding Satan's spawn". Not a mention about Tim or love or anything other than that wild creature she rode on and which Tim never bothered to trade horses with... sounds like a metaphor for her experience on the BachCan.
  giggling

When Brad was doing his recap on BT the morning after, he called Trisha's horse over-caffeinated ... and that it was on Team April giggling

he's so pro-April, I can't wait to see his recap next Wednesday when he's right... it'll be quite entertaining I'm sure. :yes:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:03 am

northernviewer wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:

but the pizza will by "on my hips, on my hips, on my hips"  laugh out loud

I'm in on the pizza party Sophie... sounds delish!

Hips don't lie!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:18 am

tigertiz wrote:
Viewers and most of the media world think Trish=F1
Seriously?  I just find that hard to believe  because Tim has seemed so determined to win her and so singularly focused on her all season.
Seriously. Watched some interviews/news caps and read about 8 blogs/articles all saying he will pick Trish purely because April doesn't know what she wants/is a child/should never be on a show like this if she cannot make up her mind/yadda-yadda-yadda.

Personally, I just find BachCanTim's twitter favorites super weird since the episode aired. He even favorited a tweet about just letting April go, letting the 'drama child' go so he doesn't have to be her daddy. ??!! Someone even tweeted him saying it was cruel favourite those things and I have to admit I think it is really strange. Favoriting pick her/pick her is one thing but cruel/mean tweets? Seemed so out of character and made me even wonder if he was even the person favoriting them?? Like I said from the beginning, either Tim is super genuine about all this or a total douche. Interestingly enough, Sharleen said the same thing in her blog today.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:24 am

due to the rat that informed Bach Can about the blog... they've probably had somebody come and read all our posts.... and they told Tim that we've noticed he only favorites April comments... so he's just doing them all now.

Is it the Bach Can or his personal one? cuz if it's the Bach Can one, maybe it's just a staffer doing it.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006