SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:37 am

northernviewer wrote:due to the rat that informed Bach Can about the blog... they've probably had somebody come and read all our posts.... and they told Tim that we've noticed he only favorites April comments... so he's just doing them all now.  

Is it the Bach Can  or his personal one?  cuz if it's the Bach Can one, maybe it's just a staffer doing it.
Oh for sure it was blog-gate! Thus, the change of tone on the BachCan (not personal) twitter. Totally a staffer. Rolling Eyes

Aaaaand. How uncanny, how coincidental, that post blog-gate Tim favorites a TRISH tweet for the first time ever on his personal twitter? Ridiculousness.  Suspect They definitely got on here and checked out what we were saying... :yes:

Whoever messed up on the blog... no no .. I did a looksie and may know the name of the person who fixed it or messed it up as it was written in the script for the editing of the blog. Anyway... Still seeing if it is an engagement or a rose. The production just says final rose but given the drama will-she-leave it wouldn't make sense to say who he will propose to just the rose part and either way, same girl.

handwave BachCan people, you are welcome!! Next time, ask us first. We will help you keep the blog-gates closed. :yes: giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:48 am

Please, that was nothing like the vid RS got.  The show should just put up the correct blogs.

One thing I can't stand are shows that act like their audience can't handle something.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 am

atem wrote:Please, that was nothing like the vid RS got.  The show should just put up the correct blogs.

One thing I can't stand are shows that act like their audience can't handle something.

Agree. Like we will go into seizures and start foaming at the mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:50 am

I've been thinking about her melt down after MTP date and although they made it appear that it was his parents that freaked her out, but I don't think it is, I think it's more about being so stinking scared that she's going to give herself to him totally, make herself vulnerable to him by declaring her love, only for him to reject her. I think her wanting to go home is just her wanting to leave before getting rejected.. to be the dumper instead of the dumpee, like she was with her ex. It's not Tim she wants to leave, it's about her not wanting to be humiliated with a rejection. I realize that all the F2 girls feel that way, but I think that she's extra sensitive to this, and her past relationships, her ex, and with her father leaving her by suicide, obviously her mom has left her too (either walked away or chose a lifestyle over her daughter maybe) she's deathly afraid of any more rejection. She wants to be with Tim, she wants to explore a relationship with him, she's admitted it and said that she's falling in love with him, but until he can voice his thoughts, and tell her how he feels.. she's going to remain hesitant, in a self preservation kind of way. I think Tim gets that, and is trying to guide her through this, while remaining in the confines of the show.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:59 am

northernviewer wrote:I've been thinking about her melt down after MTP date and although they made it appear that it was his parents that freaked her out, but I don't think it is, I think it's more about being so stinking scared that she's going to give herself to him totally, make herself vulnerable to him by declaring her love, only for him to reject her. I think her wanting to go home is just her wanting to leave before getting rejected.. to be the dumper instead of the dumpee, like she was with her ex. It's not Tim she wants to leave, it's about her not wanting to be humiliated with a rejection.  I realize that all the F2 girls feel that way, but I think that she's extra sensitive to this, and her past relationships, her ex, and with her father leaving her by suicide, obviously her mom has left her too (either walked away or chose a lifestyle over her daughter maybe) she's deathly afraid of any more rejection.  She wants to be with Tim, she wants to explore a relationship with him, she's admitted it and said that she's falling in love with him, but until he can voice his thoughts, and tell her how he feels.. she's going to remain hesitant, in a self preservation kind of way.  I think Tim gets that, and is trying to guide her through this, while remaining in the confines of the show.  

Totally agree. IMO She's realizing that there is a possibility she may not be the F1. She is struggling with the reality of it in a non reality environment and wondering if her feelings are real or is she just caught up in it all. The disaster with his parents just added to the stress of her doubts about the whole process.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I've been thinking about her melt down after MTP date and although they made it appear that it was his parents that freaked her out, but I don't think it is, I think it's more about being so stinking scared that she's going to give herself to him totally, make herself vulnerable to him by declaring her love, only for him to reject her. I think her wanting to go home is just her wanting to leave before getting rejected.. to be the dumper instead of the dumpee, like she was with her ex. It's not Tim she wants to leave, it's about her not wanting to be humiliated with a rejection.  I realize that all the F2 girls feel that way, but I think that she's extra sensitive to this, and her past relationships, her ex, and with her father leaving her by suicide, obviously her mom has left her too (either walked away or chose a lifestyle over her daughter maybe) she's deathly afraid of any more rejection.  She wants to be with Tim, she wants to explore a relationship with him, she's admitted it and said that she's falling in love with him, but until he can voice his thoughts, and tell her how he feels.. she's going to remain hesitant, in a self preservation kind of way.  I think Tim gets that, and is trying to guide her through this, while remaining in the confines of the show.  

Totally agree. IMO She's realizing that there is a possibility she may not be the F1. She is struggling with the reality of it in a  non reality environment and wondering if her feelings are real or is she just caught up in it all. The disaster with his parents just added to the stress of her doubts about the whole process.

I have a feeling that it didn't go as bad with his parents as they edited it. Once she got outside with Tim's mom, she seemed to relax and I'm sure they had some nice conversations.

I also noticed during the dates that that there was some wine and a small plate of fruit out... but with April there was the wine, and a much bigger platter of food out. I wonder why? was it because, like I and other have suspected, they were both on the same day and everybody could have been more hungry at that point?? hmmm

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:12 pm

I love the way you put it NV.

I will add to that that her fears are a lot more complicated than that.

It is a mix of:
- She is not getting the time she needs to completely let her guards down.
She has expressed that on the boat and when alone by the water ("Tim wants things from me quicker than i can give", "I feel like everything is quick", "How do you trust the feelings you have" etc.)

- There is another girl in the picture
She has expressed that in interviews on the boat by saying that "Tim is spending time with another girl, time passes and things change. She has expressed before also, during the cancelled volley ball date when she took herself out of the group. She was watching Tim building connections and since she doesn't see it as competition, for her it is totally possible he found something special in another girl than her. It is even scarier for her since she is slow at getting to the completely in love step.

-She is getting overwhelmed by trying to move faster than she can herself:
She expressed that when she said she feels pressure and expectations. Even meeting the parents was too fast but she tried. She was doing a tremendous effort to do it they way the process asks for and that is starting to overwhelm her because she also has the other fears and she can't even process all that at the meltdown point.

- And on top of all that she fear possible rejection like you said. So at this point, not feeling she could think anymore, she couldn't be her own self and move at her pace, and since there is another girl in the picture, she wanted to pull out before she got dumped.

For me, knowing the kind of person she is, a person who marches at her own pace, who follows her heart and is trying to find a real love, an unconditional love for a lifetime, i take all those fears/insecurities as a good thing. She is getting somewhere. Something is changing in her and she has feelings. Simple as that. If she does'nt feel anything for Tim, she wouldn't be that scared. She would just walk away in peace and long long time ago. She is in it for the long run and Tim knows it, Tim understands it.

They reminds me of Jamie and Doug in a way. Those guys know how to be patient and how to work on a relationship. I admire them so much.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:15 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I love the way you put it NV.

It is a mix of:
She has expressed that on the boat and when alone by the water ("Tim wants things from me quicker than i can give", "I feel like everything is quick", "How do you trust the feelings you have" etc.)

She has expressed that in interviews on the boat by saying that "Tim is spending time with another girl, time passes and things change. She has expressed before also, during the cancelled volley ball date when she took herself out of the group. She was watching Tim building connections and since she doesn't see it as competition, for her it is totally possible he found something special in another girl than her. It is even scarier for her since she is slow at getting to the completely in love step.

She expressed than when she said she feels pressure and expectations. Even meeting the parents was too fast but she tried. She was doing a tremendous effort to do it they way the process asks for and that is starting to overwhelm her because she also has the other fears and she can't even process all that at the meltdown point.

- And on top of all that she fear possible rejection like you said. So at this point, not feeling she could think anymore, she couldn't be her own self and move at her pace, and since there is another girl in the picture, she wanted to pull out before she got dumped.

For me, knowing the kind of person she is, a person who marches at her own pace, who follows her heart and is trying to find a real love, an unconditional love for a lifetime, i take all those fears/insecurities as a good thing. She is getting somewhere. Something is changing in her and she has feelings. Simple as that. If she does'nt feel anything for Tim, she wouldn't be that scared. She would just walk away in peace and long long time ago. She is in it for the long run and Tim knows it, Tim understands it.

They reminds me of Jamie and Doug in a way. Those guys know how to be patient and how to work on a relationship. I admire them so much.

Plus she is constantly being asked to articulate her feelings, analyze everything (by Tim, his parents, TPTB...) instead of just living them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Totally agree. IMO She's realizing that there is a possibility she may not be the F1. She is struggling with the reality of it in a  non reality environment and wondering if her feelings are real or is she just caught up in it all. The disaster with his parents just added to the stress of her doubts about the whole process.

And I'll add just one more point to these. I believe she has a certain amount of confidence in her relationship with Tim, but it's tempered with being realistic & self-preservation. Like you both say, she knows there's still another woman in the picture & this is a very real concern for her. And then on top of this all, she's actually vocalized more than once how accepting a proposal is a big deal & everything has been so quick. She uses the words pressure & overwhelming do describe how she feels. So I think that when you put everything together in her situation, her natural reaction is to pull away (her words). We saw her do this previously in Mexico on the beach & on a much larger scale now. She tries to gather her strength & collect herself by being on her own. I bet she's always done that, even as a little girl because of her circumstances. Now she will see that Tim will work thru all of this with her.

If Tim proposes to April at FRC, I believe it'll be because she's indicated to him she's ready for a proposal. If he doesn't, he knows it's because she needs some more time. My guess is he won't have to question her feelings per se, it'll be her readiness for such a big step.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:27 pm

I think her feelings while filming took her by surprise.. and both her and Tim have said, it got very real.

I think she went into this for the adventure, hoping to go see some sites outside of Canada, and was taken by surprise how she ended up developing real feelings for the Bachelor. It appears that she felt the mutual attraction, but was very realistic about the fact that she could be fooled like so many have. I'm sure she listened to Kaylynn go on and on and on about the connection she had with Tim so that would have given her reason to sit back and observe and hold back from making herself look foolish. I think she was ever mindful of the cameras and didn't ever want to embarrass herself by being part of a one-side relationship.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:31 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think her feelings while filming took her by surprise.. and both her and Tim have said, it got very real.  

I think she went into this for the adventure, hoping to go see some sites outside of Canada, and was taken by surprise how she ended up developing real feelings for the Bachelor.  It appears that she felt the mutual attraction, but was very realistic about the fact that she could be fooled like so many have.  I'm sure she listened to Kaylynn go on and on and on about the connection she had with Tim so that would have given her reason to sit back and observe and hold back from making herself look foolish.  I think she was ever mindful of the cameras and didn't ever  want to embarrass herself by being part of a one-side relationship.  

i'm not so sure about the bold cause since the first night she was about finding if Tim can be the one for her (Cf. their first convo).

Also she said that she got signed in the show by a friend (i don't remember in which itv i've seen that, if someone has the source please bring it over).
So yeah she is realistic but i don't think she was that taken off guard. she knew what she wanted to find in this and i don't think it was just for fun at the beginning. IMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:04 pm

sophienette wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I love the way you put it NV.

It is a mix of:

She expressed than when she said she feels pressure and expectations. Even meeting the parents was too fast but she tried. She was doing a tremendous effort to do it they way the process asks for and that is starting to overwhelm her because she also has the other fears and she can't even process all that at the meltdown point.

Plus she is constantly being asked to articulate her feelings, analyze everything (by Tim, his parents, TPTB...) instead of just living them.
IMO, this is what I think it is, at the core.

-- April is an introvert.
Yes, being shy or withdrawn can be seen as introverted but that is NOT the definition of introvert (one can be very confident and sociable as we saw with April when she went up to talk to Tim first episode). An introvert is one who needs time alone to recharge, to restore energy and balance. Extroverts gain energy from without, by being around others. Introverts gain energy from within by spending time alone. So introverts become drained of energy if they don't get the opportunity to take time to recharge on their own, away from external stimuli/people.

-- April already showed us that she needs time away to collect her thoughts.
She did this in episode 3, in Los Cabos, Mexico when she wandered off on her own and Tim ran after her. She didn't know herself what she was feeling yet and needed time to think about why she was upset (which was, ultimately, because she was developing REAL feelings for Tim and in this environment with so many women, it scared her). April even says she wished Tim hadn't come after her so quickly before she had figured things out.

-- April is continually surrounded by people/stimuli.
She is continually surrounded by cameras, by crew, by fellow girls, by Tim, by his parents. As time passes and she is only one of two, she is even surrounded by more cameras and people as they focus intently on her. There's no time to recharge or regain her energy and so she becomes drained, depleted, overwhelmed, and confused. She needs time alone to recharge but there is no time. From watching the ITM of Tim before April meets his parents, he says that "just yesterday this girl told me she is falling in love with me". That means, as I suspected, that the MTPs were  on the same day, but also that the day before was April's FD with Tim. This makes the most sense as to why April is completely scattered all over the place (as she admits to herself) because she had no time away from talking marriage with Tim the night before to meeting his parents. Her energy was spent by talking over serious issues with Tim and by the time she got to meet his parents, and analyzing the situation (other girl, what is real vs. bubble, her fears of being rejected again, etc) April's energy was depleted. Cameras were following her, 'interviewing' her, and then she was 'grilled' by Tim's parents (her words). She needed time alone, away from everything—she never got it. So she wants to leave, not just 'go home'. Really, what she is saying is she needs some 'April time' she needs everyone ELSE to leave her alone, starting with the cameras. Home to April is where she can recharge and that is not happening on Moorea.

-- April is constantly analyzing about what is real vs. not real (bachelor-bubble vs. reality).
She is living in the bubble but thinking outside the bubble. Because of the situation of being in a bachelor bubble, April is having extreme difficulty not only articulating her thoughts but processing them. The situation she is in does not ALLOW for thinking outside the bubble. One is there to fall in love and be ready to accept a possible proposal from someone that one has met six weeks ago—this is the premise of the show and that is the confines within which April is in. The fact that she is bringing reality into non-reality is rare and utterly overwhelming for her. She is grappling with what is real vs. not real. And she told Tim this on their FD date. "How do I know it is ...[real?] yes, real?" And Tim responds by saying to April, "You can't know all the facts... at some point you have to jump!" That is the show: at some point April has to give herself over to the process and take a leap of faith. She has to stop fighting the bubble she is in and believe it can be real inside the bubble. From her final blog... that is what she did... "no place for worry or fear... just love." April jumped, she took a leap of faith.

-- Tim became April's battery recharger, her home, her source of energy.
I believe April was able to jump and take a leap of faith because of Tim. Even though she needed her alone time to recharge, Tim became her source of energy. Tim's mom herself stated that she saw that April drew strength from Tim. In some crazy way, just as April said that Tim just knew her (and he agreed with on her HTD). Tim totally understood her and so he became April's home and place where, because he was so patient with her, he never depleted her energy but gave her energy. Probably the only person other than herself to do that. Being alone with him was like being alone with herself... energy source restored. It is really amazing when I think about it. But April supports this in her final blog when she states... that Tim's love is "the kind of love that feeds your soul – encouraging, supporting and unconditional. The kind that sends you off into the world each day and helps you take on whatever comes your way." Tim's love for April, imo, not only gave her the courage to jump but became a source of energy outside of herself but still from within (like YiaYia said... "his heart connected to my heart").

*swoon*

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006