SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:56 am

yes Guilty! Wiill try and do better!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:09 am

Will there be a complete review of the show tonight on one of these threads? I will try again to view it on line but it hasn't worked in the past so need to be prepared for the same. Upset I can't wait to hear what happens so I am begging you...please please post...all the details. thanks!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:04 am

I will create a separate topic for tonights finale so we can post all details in one topic. This one is getting close to the maximum and I don't want to create a new one mid show and have two separate topics.

Thanks for the countdown sophie. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I will create a separate topic for tonights finale so we can post all details in one topic. This one is getting close to the maximum and I don't want to create a new one mid show and have two separate topics.

Thanks for the countdown sophie. Smiley

Thanks GA! Great idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 am

Rolly wrote:Will there be a complete review of the show tonight on one of these threads?  I will try again to view it on line but it hasn't worked in the past so need to be prepared for the same.  Upset I can't wait to hear what happens so I am begging you...please please post...all the details.  thanks!

We sure will. Thats another late night/ early morning watchng from the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:33 am

Welcome, Meggiemoo! Great post, especially loved the best & worst 5 mins part.   yes

Is there a way of watching live tonight? I've never tried before so PM me if you have a link.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 am

albean99 wrote:Welcome, Meggiemoo! Great post, especially loved the best & worst 5 mins part.   yes

Is there a way of watching live tonight? I've never tried before so PM me if you have a link.

The Bachelor Canada website, bachelorcanada.ca will have a "watch now" link right on the front page which appears at 8pm Eastern. This seemed to work for everyone outside Canada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 am

Rolly wrote:Will there be a complete review of the show tonight on one of these threads?  I will try again to view it on line but it hasn't worked in the past so need to be prepared for the same.  
GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:Welcome, Meggiemoo! Great post, especially loved the best & worst 5 mins part.   yes

The Bachelor Canada website, bachelorcanada.ca will have a "watch now" link right on the front page which appears at 8pm Eastern. This seemed to work for everyone outside Canada.
GA is correct that one can watch live outside Canada. However, if you live outside Canada and the live link doesn't work then these two things may be the reason ...

To watch live outside Canada on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1) Turn off/Disable adblocker if you have it added to browser.
2) Turn off/Disable Hola Unblocker extension if you have it added to your browser

To watch past episodes outside Canada on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1) Turn off/Disable adblocker if you have it added to browser. (Yes, you must watch those Rimmel adverts Rolling Eyes )
2) Turn on/Enable Hola Unblocker extension if added to your browser and set to 'Canada'.

These two things worked for me to watch live outside Canada and also to watch past episodes. Hope this helps if anyone is experiencing difficulty watching either way (live or past episodes).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by meggiemoo Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Glad you liked my post as I liked so many of yours.

Can't wait for the finale (Go Tipril - that sounds like a medicine haha) and now i've discovered these forums I will be able to post all through next season. Yus!

meggiemoo

Back to top Go down

Post by lennygirl Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:09 am

meggiemoo wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Glad you liked my post as I liked so many of yours.

Can't wait for the finale (Go Tipril - that sounds like a medicine haha) and now i've discovered these forums I will be able to post all through next season. Yus!

Lol, Tipril. :cutesmile!:

Aprim?

lennygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006