SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by rufaro96 Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:31 pm

see2love wrote:
Rolly wrote:Will there be a complete review of the show tonight on one of these threads?  I will try again to view it on line but it hasn't worked in the past so need to be prepared for the same.  Upset I can't wait to hear what happens so I am begging you...please please post...all the details.  thanks!

We sure will. Thats another late night/ early morning watchng from the UK.  

Good to know I'm not the only one staying up until 1:00am every Tuesday just to catch this show. Great to have someone like me from the uk

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:02 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
see2love wrote:
Rolly wrote:Will there be a complete review of the show tonight on one of these threads?  I will try again to view it on line but it hasn't worked in the past so need to be prepared for the same.  Upset I can't wait to hear what happens so I am begging you...please please post...all the details.  thanks!

Good to know I'm not the only one staying up until 1:00am every Tuesday just to catch this show. Great to have someone like me from the uk

I'm in Paris and I have to stay up or wake up at 2:00 am hehehe
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:04 pm

^^^ Whoa! 2:00 AM!? I couldn't have way do that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:19 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
see2love wrote:

For a while we had it easy at 12 midnight and then the whole clock going forward or backward happened. 2am? Ohh what we do for the love of this show eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:22 pm

I think we have Aussie friends here too, that watch it live, except its Wednesday mornings. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Tim posted on both his Twitter accounts... amazing to think that nearly half a year (6 months) has gone by since Tim proposed to April and more than half a year since he started his journey. So beautiful... cannot wait for the Finale part 2 and ATFR!
:swinginglove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:59 pm

^^^Clearly a man who can't wait and shout it from the roof tops!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:07 pm

I just wish that he could answer truthfully about falling in love at first sight. But he cant. It would hurt too many feelings. Still - I watched the show and I know. It's going to be a great show tonight! Cant wait for some of the media interviews.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Tim posted on both his Twitter accounts... amazing to think that nearly half a year (6 months) has gone by since Tim proposed to April and more than half a year since he started his journey. So beautiful... cannot wait for the Finale part 2 and ATFR!
:swinginglove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awww, must have been hard. Thank God they live close as i am sure that helped them a lot. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm

[quote="see2love"]
AllAboutLove wrote:Tim posted on both his Twitter accounts... amazing to think that nearly half a year (6 months) has gone by since Tim proposed to April and more than half a year since he started his journey. So beautiful... cannot wait for the Finale part 2 and ATFR!
:swinginglove snipped pics

Awww, must have been hard. Thank God they live close as i am sure that helped them a lot. giggling
IA. Living in the same city surely only made their love more real and grounded. I think that sometimes in life, some things are meant to be and so fate has a way of not only bringing two people together but keeping them together as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:
:swinginglove snipped pics

IA. Living in the same city surely only made their love more real and grounded. I think that sometimes in life, some things are meant to be and so fate has a way of not only bringing two people together but keeping them together as well.

You are too right

I Will be overly emotional tonight, i just hope i dont disturb those asleep at 1am!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:26 pm

tigertiz wrote:I just wish that he could answer truthfully about falling in love at first sight.  But he cant. It would hurt too many feelings.  Still - I watched the show and I know.   It's going to be a great show tonight!  Cant wait for some of the media interviews.
IA. *sigh* such is the name of the game. But I think that we aren't the only ones that watched the show and saw Tim fall in love at first sight. I think April knows this too, especially after watching the show and she is the only one that really matters since she has this proof. She seems very supportive of Trish, liking Trish's IG post of the girls choosing Trish as F1. Very understanding, both Tim and April. I think it is easier for April and Tim be understanding/empathetic because they know what they have is real and began at first sight. I am sure they wish all the other girls could find a love like theirs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006