SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yay.  I love that all the spoilers I needed this season came from here and all the hard work of many members who found the girls, figured out the logical on paper result and then backed that up with the social media evidence.  RS is just a backup source.  Leaves little doubt about the ending, but I don't mind if I like the people involved.  I think Becca and Whitney look really nice and likable so hoping to like them both with Chris.

I think Ette front runner is Becca, despite being F2 and despite RS opinion - something I'd never take for anything.  She seems perfect for it - natural beauty without being an in your face model type, from a great family, will have a long story this season. Since the F3 and F4 this season don't seem at all like candidates and Becca seems a perfect one, I'd be surprised if it wasn't her unless she doesn't want it or someone else genuinely becomes a huge fan fav over her.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

I have no problem with the filming schedule vis a vis Becca. Why should a woman who breaks up with a short term "relationship" in May, not be ready for love by September?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:21 pm

tigertiz wrote:I have no problem with the filming schedule vis a vis Becca.  Why should a woman who breaks up with a short term "relationship" in May, not be ready for love by September?  

When Marcus went on BIP you could tell he was still thinking about Andi at first but he sure turned around fast after getting some time with Lacy!!!!! He was ready to fall in love so don't see why a couple of months after a woman could not fall in love again. Becca already looks happy with her sisters after the show so who knows maybe Chris hinted ahead of time his feelings for someone else so she didn't get her hopes crushed.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Many of you called it. According to RS, Chris is engaged to Whitney with Becca being the F2 girl.
No surprises here... with Whitney the writing was on the wall - literally. I posted somewhere in this thread that the photo of Becca with her sisters, she had that F2 look in her eyes (with the same Eminem slim shady reference as F2 Trish from BachCan S2 - how uncanny!).

I think since the mural date, Chris must have known he was going to to choose Whitney. That's a pretty permanent thing to do coupled with meeting his friends. She even held a bouquet of flowers when Chris showed her the mural. So, it would make more sense to take a more viable girl like Becca to F2 than Kaitlyn or Britt... keep the audience more in suspense. I don't think that being a F2 will disqualify Becca from possibly being the next lead bette. Depending on the edit and how the season unfolds, she could have a huge fan following and 2 months is enough time to move on...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 pm

2 months is particularly enough time to move on from a "relationship" where the guy isnt exactly your boyfriend, is dating other women, and hasnt spent more than a few hours alone with you.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:07 pm

The actual time period is 4 months- Mid-November to mid- March.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Deanna moved from Brad's season to the 'Ette. It could be done. It was offered to Molly--but we all know what happened there.
It could definitely be done, if she wanted it and if they want her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 am

What is RS talking about when he mentions the possibility of a "subtle clue" in the latest TV promo?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 pm

CH's "5 to watch" is Ashley I., Britt, Jade, Kelsey and Whitney.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-bachelor--host-highlights-5-of-prince-farming-s-frontrunners-154438398.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Oh, brother. no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Fashion recaps and blogs

Post by arod22 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:42 pm

Funny recaps and Bachelor fashion blog:
http://oneinthirty.com

arod22

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 pm

I have thought that Whitney was the winner a long time ago.  When you see him talk to her, he is overwhelmed.  It sealed the deal when he said, no question...being with Whitney would make me want to be a better man.  BUT, I am perplexed by the editing for the FRC because it is so obvious to me that Becca is just not ready for settling down - he seems to be interested because of the challange.
AND...how will they let Chris' dad recover from that comment?  I hope the neaten this up and it be a slam dunk FRC that does not leave us feeling like he is settling.  
Also...Whitney's twitter has remained so upbeat.  Becca has be sort of defensive.

Last thing....Did you see the twitter reference that Becca made about the Sam Smith song Nirvana?  Have you listened to the lyrics?  That will add some fuel to the Becca flame.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin