SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Sleuth discuss F4 here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:59 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks for the update!

You're welcome!  I believe the only girl that Reality Steve released that I can't find information on is Jordan Branch.  Otherwise, I believe everyone is back.  So, either Jordan is mystery F3 girl or it is an unreleased girl.

sportsfan, I agree with you and I think Jordan Branch is the mystery F3 girl.  It is like she doesn't exist on SM and the web has been scrubbed clean of her except for what came from RS early on.  I think he probably is sitting on this info right now while we ruled everyone else out.  Wish we had more to go on other than just deduction. Anyone have any suggestions? I will copy this to the F4 thread, but not Jordan's thread, since folks want to keep that spoiler free I think.
:detective

Hope I have put this in the right place here. If not, please move dear moderator.
question

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and additiona comment about post placement)

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:11 am

She's from Denver, right? I would think someone would tweet about them filming there or see them at DIA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:59 am

atem wrote:She's from Denver, right?  I would think someone would tweet about them filming there or see them at DIA.

Her IG is set to private.  I recently issued a follow request and was blocked.
http://instagram.com/jordanleigh_b
it currently shows 17 posts, 64 followers, 76 following
we can watch that to see if it changes.

Her LinkedIn profile states that she is from Windsor, Colorado and attended Colorado University Denver from 2012 - 2014.

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:32 am

RoseLover86 wrote:
atem wrote:She's from Denver, right?  I would think someone would tweet about them filming there or see them at DIA.

Her LinkedIn profile states that she is from Windsor, Colorado and attended Colorado University Denver from 2012 - 2014.
Jade is following her so wouldn't she have had to accept her if her profile is favorite and she blocked your request? I don't know, just an idea Smiley

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:44 am

Well, I think Jordan Branch was sent home.  Now the question is, how recently? Even though jordanleigh_b has me blocked on IG, a google search shows that she follows the account @missrachelspence. Rachel posted a pic on 11/10 of her boarding pass for a flight from Phoenix to Cancun, where she is competing in the swimsuitUSA finals.  jordanleigh_b favorited this pic and left the comment "Good Luck".  Take it she wouldn't be on SM if she was in Bali.
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:16 am

Velvety081 wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:

Jade is following her so wouldn't she have had to accept her if her profile is favorite and she blocked your request? I don't know, just an idea Smiley

I just went crossed eyed looking through Jade's list of who she is following and I didn't see Jordan there.  I'll look again but I am worried I might end up visually impaired for life.
Rolling Eyes :crazed

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvety081 Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:23 am

RoseLover86 wrote:
Velvety081 wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:

I just went crossed eyed looking through Jade's list of who she is following and I didn't see Jordan there.  I'll look again but I am worried I might end up visually impaired for life.

She's right under Tandra on Jade's IG(10 down) Smiley

Velvety081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:37 am

Velvety081 wrote:
RoseLover86 wrote:
Velvety081 wrote:

She's right under Tandra on Jade's IG(10 down) Smiley

Well, that explains that. Tandra has me blocked too!  How is a person supposed to sleuth when there is all this blocking going on?  Apparently, anyone who has blocked me does not appear in following/follower lists.  So I guess I'm going to go into witness protection.
:pullouthair:

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:37 am

Props to all of you for finding the contestants and locations. Good work.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:46 am

Am I correct that we determined the final four were Becca Tilley, Jade Roper, Whitney Bischoff, and Mystery Girl? And since Jade was eliminated, Chris, Becca, Whitney, and Mystery Girl have now gone on to Bali.
its sexy time
:girlfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:11 am

We did indeed determine 3 of those 4 had HTD's, with the 4th being an unknown.

The proof we have of Jade being elim at HTD FR is her IG buddy list, having adding many of the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin