SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 am

She's finally posting on her twitter.

She posted another pic of a romance novel. Too funny! She looked gorgeous, of course.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:58 am

She is so pretty, but obviously not enough of an actress or drama queen, so MF isn't showing her to us.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:She is so pretty, but obviously not enough of an actress or drama queen, so MF isn't showing her to us.

Yeah. I think they want to make sure a certain person is the next Bachelorette and won't be showing better options to be the lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Nikki reminds me so much of Andi!!!!! They look identical

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

jello1592 wrote:Nikki reminds me so much of Andi!!!!! They look identical

I don't agree at all. First, you can tell that Nikki hasn't had work done on her face.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Plus I didn't notice a stick anywhere close to Nikki's butt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:Plus I didn't notice a stick anywhere close to Nikki's butt.

cantstopl Too funny.

Anyway, look at all the covers that Nikki had in Woman's World Magazine! laugh out loud

http://instagram.com/p/xRnjIRRkAq/?modal=true

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 am

atem wrote:

cantstopl Too funny.

Anyway, look at all the covers that Nikki had in Woman's World Magazine!  laugh out loud

Those covers make Nikki look much older. The woman in those pictures looks 30+ to me....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 am

eirekay wrote:
atem wrote:

cantstopl Too funny.

Anyway, look at all the covers that Nikki had in Woman's World Magazine!  laugh out loud

Those covers make Nikki look much older.  The woman in those pictures looks 30+ to me....

Yet, still looks better than all the other gals & Bachelorettes in this franchise to me!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 am

I've been wondering for awhile if Nikki has been in the "pool" of contestants. She said that she had been in Peru 2(?) days before being notified on the show.
She reminds me of a female Eric(from last season). I can't figure out why she would want to be on this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:37 am

rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:I've been wondering for awhile if Nikki has been in the "pool" of contestants. She said that she had been in Peru 2(?) days before being notified on the show.
She reminds me of a female Eric(from last season). I can't figure out why she would want to be on this show.

I seriously think some are paid to be on this show.  laugh out loud  

Me either.  There's no way she'd be a farmer's wife.  I do think her passion is travel and gets as much money as possible to do it. I'd match her up with Brooks (or Eric, if he were alive)

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

+12
Kashathediva
Aunties_Love
MrPeach
msklausler
Maddy