SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:34 am

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I've been wondering for awhile if Nikki has been in the "pool" of contestants. She said that she had been in Peru 2(?) days before being notified on the show.
She reminds me of a female Eric(from last season). I can't figure out why she would want to be on this show.

I seriously think some are paid to be on this show.  laugh out loud  

Me either.  There's no way she'd be a farmer's wife.  I do think her passion is travel and gets as much money as possible to do it.  I'd match her up with Brooks (or Eric, if he were alive)
There is no way she came on the show to marry Chris and live in Iowa. That being said, it is possible she came to increase her brand/profile/what-have-you as most contestants do and/or vie for the next Bachelorette spot. I don't think she realised how many crazies would be there vying for the same things and she has gotten lost in the noise/filler. Unlike Britt who is trying sooo hard to "notice me, notice me" in a very affected manner, Nikki (from the little screen time she has had) doesn't come across as inauthentic even if she wants to potentially be the next 'Ette. She seems like a seasoned professional and given her background and career it makes sense. She strikes me as a woman who knows who she is and what she wants out of life and is above competing for one man's attention (thus her reasons to be on the show with Chris as lead have to be non-Chris related) so I could see her as a Bachelorette. However, I think it is unlikely that TPTB would select her :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Seems from her social media that she is starting a new part time job in medical device sales? Anyway, she seems really excited about it! I wonder if that means she won't be part of BIP then.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Nikki about to travel again! http://instagram.com/p/yK53vixkE0/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Interview with Runners World http://www.runnersworld.com/celebrity-runners/what-its-like-to-be-a-runner-on-the-bachelor?adbid=560542923490484225&adbpl=tw&cid=social39544717&adbpr=14882900

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Nikki Delventhal

+12
Kashathediva
Aunties_Love
MrPeach
msklausler
Maddy