SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 am

They all look great in that photoshoot. Interesting Rachel the intruder tagged Tony. She must know him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 pm

IA. She must know him. Tony also started following Jasmine (from Bach Aussie S3) and so did Davey Lloyd.

I am thinking now that recycling has begun and it is the first season ever for male contestants on Bette Aussie there will be a bachelor nation in Australia with contestants from both shows connecting with one another like they do in the US. Lots of contestants from each show (Bette and Bach) dating one another.

ETA: Nina (F5 on Bach Aussie) is following men from Bette Aussie and DM wrote an article about it. It's pretty hilarious. giggling

Muscling in on The Bachelorette's men? The Bachelor's Nina Rolleston takes a shine to Sam Frost's male cast members...as Sam Wood's interest in her seems to wane

Tipped to be on the chopping block this week, the straight-talker has taken a serious shine to half of the eligible bachelors lining up for Sam's show and is not shy about showing off her interest on social media.

The 28-year-old has started following seven of the 14 upcoming contestants who will vie for Sam's heart, including Kieren Nicholson, 28, Alex Cameron, 35, Tony Strugar, 32, Michael Turnbull, 34, Luke Haddrick, 28, Davey Lloyd, 25, and Dave Billsborrow, 30.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3225929/The-Bachelor-s-Nina-Rolleston-takes-Sam-Frost-s-Bachelorette-boys.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Interesting comments by Osher and Sam Frost on Osher's IG to other people bashing the guys for Bette season.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Dfdfr10
http://www.pikore.com/m/1067756829940037951_21551197
kanna92 1 day ago
To all the girls saying these guys are ugly and better have a good personality... What's with the double standards ? If it was a bunch of " ugly" girls up there and people were saying the mean things that half of you are saying it would be the end of the world. Think before you speak.
osher_gunsberg 1 day ago
@kanna92 exactly
osher_gunsberg 1 day ago
@sezbat @mrsjennilucas @tamarabelletancred @jasl4 @samanthakroder @woodsie781 @allsmiles.anna @kristy_fiocco hi there. I'm disappointed that you said what you said. If what you said was about a photo of the ladies, the sky would fall in. If this were completely reversed and you were men saying those things - poop would hit the fan. I hope you can see my point.
@sezbat 1 day ago
Argh @jasl4 ... @osher_gunsberg is mad at us!!!!  sorry osher you are right of course very shallow of us and I'm sure they're all hot and lovely ... Please forgive me!!!
@allsmiles.anna 1 day ago
I don't agree with you @osher_gunsberg this is a reality tv show and everyone is entitled to an opinion. Calm your farm this ain't no political debate. It was not a comment of judgment nor targeting anyone unlike your comment!
@osher_gunsberg about 24 hours ago
@allsmiles.anna I see that I won't change your mind, and I'm grateful you watch the show - however these men are as lovely and smart just as the ladies on the Bachelor are - and in my opinion deserve respect.
Sam Frost @fro01 about 1 hour ago
@osher_gunsberg well said Osher!!! I feel so incredibly blessed to have met every single one of these gorgeous, intelligent & grounded men! I'm a very lucky woman xxxx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 am

That is so mean, very sad to read that. Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 am

It is very mean. sad

DM now has an article about Kayne going from chunk to hunk. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3225866/One-Sam-Frost-s-Bachelorette-boys-Kayne-Buik-dropped-16kg-star-show.html

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:06 pm

fro01 September 11, 2015 10:35pm ET
Cracking Day Sydney you big old flirt
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 11925801_1622024508061161_1769431106_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:19 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Da02aefc78f3e83685813c95f2122eb6
http://www.pikore.com/bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Selective Sam Frost hints she has found The One after smooching 'no more than four' hunky men on forthcoming The Bachelorette show

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3233165/Sam-Frost-hints-One-kissing-not-four-contestants-forthcoming-show.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Awww... Sounds like Kayne will be the Heather of this Sam's season. hmmm

Gunsberg will next turn his attention to helping Australia’s first Bachelorette, Sam Frost, find love when the new show premieres next week.

The presenter, above, said he was amazed how the 26-year-old was able to make herself vulnerable again after she was dumped by last year’s Bachelor Blake Garvey.

“She struggled emotionally, I won’t lie, because it is kind of overwhelming for someone who has been through what she has been through,” he said. “All credit to her, she was brave and she pushed forward. We have loved helping her find what she came here to find in the first place.”

Gunsberg added that WA’s two contenders on the show, musician Will Stoker and FIFO worker Kayne Buik, were ones to watch.

“Will is a really interesting guy, I really liked him,” Gunsberg said.

“He is not really a bro, talk about sports, punch you on the arm kind of guy, and it really throws a lot of the other chaps off. But he is very sweet and very genuine.

“Kayne is tall, dark and handsome and a lovely guy. He is super cool.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29528797/expect-a-shock-finish-for-bachelor/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:35 pm

I like Kayne, David (model) and Michael..

and I would throw Will out immediately with his sick "musical talent"....he reminds me of so many other quirky, kooky attention seekers LOL
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Seems like this may be a clue.
With Bach Aussie they had a pic of Sam and then of Snez (likely F1) and here they are talking about true love and pic of Sasha just before that (he is highlighted in the preview).  
Plus Sasha gets a heart emoji and the other guys don't.
Sasha also is quiet on SM.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 0cd4d1e6d960559abd5db8aa82beb262
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:25 pm

I do think these guys (blokes? mates?)look better casual...or maybe a tux? Some of the suits are not real flattering
I liked some suits on b-ette Kaitlyn season where guys had open collar, sports coat

Now..David...model...knows how to wear a suit LOL he looks good either way
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy