SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 82 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 82 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 am

nc7373 wrote:Just imagine if after all this it was neither Sash or Richie and was actually Michael….just like…imagine ahaha

Can`t remember anyone to be F1 without a single one on one date. Sure he had the quality time after the group dates but it´s still not an one on one date. And the HTD does not count because the spot is usually on the families. So technically they had only the final three date and after that she is saying "I love you so much". Sorry Michael as F1 never gonna happen. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 82 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:25 am

natik wrote:
nc7373 wrote:Just imagine if after all this it was neither Sash or Richie and was actually Michael….just like…imagine ahaha

Can`t remember anyone to be F1 without a single one on one date. Sure he had the quality time after the group dates but it´s still not an one on one date. And the HTD does not count because the spot is usually on the families. So technically they had only the final three date and after that she is saying "I love you so much". Sorry Michael as F1 never gonna happen. IMO

Lol um I didn’t mean it in a ‘it could be him’ way I meant it in more of a ‘wouldn't it be really awkward/funny if we were completely wrong’ just had a little chuckle at the thought

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:27 am

nc7373 wrote:
natik wrote:

Lol um I didn’t mean it in a ‘it could be him’ way I meant it in more of a ‘wouldn't it be really awkward/funny if we were completely wrong’ just had a little chuckle at the thought

I know how you meant it. I just had to write my thoughts regard the Michael F1 story down. But yeah awkward and funny for sure. The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 82 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:37 am

Every season of the Bachelor AU there has been a decoy to cover up the true F1. Osher did say there was a different EP on the bachelorette but if there was a decoy here it would be Sasha - and another sd for Sasha is rolled out next episode to reinstate the decoy. This is all speculation. I think the great sleuthers here will work it out from the sc's we have and get next week.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am

natik wrote:

Is it confirmed that Michael has no sd thought? I suspect he gets one next week but we arent shown a preview yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:15 am

see2love wrote:
natik wrote:

Is it confirmed that Michael has no sd thought? I suspect he gets one next week but we arent shown a preview yet.

If going by the preview Sasha is going to have his second one on one date. The painting date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 am

AEF wrote:Every season of the Bachelor AU there has been a decoy to cover up the true F1. Osher did say there was a different EP on the bachelorette but if there was a decoy here it would be Sasha - and another sd for Sasha is rolled out next episode to reinstate the decoy. This is all speculation. I think the great sleuthers here will work it out from the sc's we have and get next week.

The viewers love Richie but will expect after Sasha`s second date that he is the F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 am

I think the second date with Sasha is to reestablish (or try to) her feelings for him. She had like a revelation with Richie so she needed to understand what she was feeling.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:48 am

ITA @iamreal2u - she even said herself her date with Richie made her realize what she was really looking for which lead to her sending Davey home during the cocktail party. IMO she was taken aback by how strongly she felt towards Richie during their 1 on 1 so organised a second date for Sasha instead of for Michael to try and figure out if what she feels for Richie is stronger than what she has with Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:11 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think the second date with Sasha is to reestablish (or try to) her feelings for him.  She had like a revelation with Richie so she needed to understand what she was feeling.

AmyB wrote:ITA @iamreal2u - she even said herself her date with Richie made her realize what she was really looking for which lead to her sending Davey home during the cocktail party. IMO she was taken aback by how strongly she felt towards Richie during their 1 on 1 so organised a second date for Sasha instead of for Michael to try and figure out if what she feels for Richie is stronger than what she has with Sasha
ITA. It makes the most sense as well since Sasha was her physical type and she was most physically attracted to him and then Richie came along and made her question things so I see Sasha telling Sam he is falling for her and getting Sam back to what he had with her.

I think Richie just blew her socks off in that he was not her type at all but who he is as a person was her type and she was probably amazed at how easy it was being with him... she was herself (no makeup) and laughed with Richie more than anyone else (she said no one had ever made her laugh as much as Richie) and that he made her feel special (which is what she wants) and then she initiated the kiss with him. Not as hot and heavy as Sasha's though but she initiated and so I think it is just two different kinds of men and life partners and two different types of relationships she would have. With Sasha, I see him leading her more and with Richie it would be more on the same wavelength with him letting Sam shine/lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:13 pm

AmyB wrote:ITA @iamreal2u - she even said herself her date with Richie made her realize what she was really looking for which lead to her sending Davey home during the cocktail party. IMO she was taken aback by how strongly she felt towards Richie during their 1 on 1 so organised a second date for Sasha instead of for Michael to try and figure out if what she feels for Richie is stronger than what she has with Sasha

Yes, I agree.  Michael has no chances there. Alex... is also there just to fill a space for F3 or F4. The only ones with real chances at this point, can be either Sasha or Richie.

I originally thought difficult to imagine someone making a connection with Sam as strong as Sasha did but today I think things got harder for SAM and she is really doubting herself ...

We will see...but at this time of the game...they are 50/50. It would be easier if they would show us all but we know how they edit this show and how can they mess up with our minds!  So till the end we will be :nervous  :bigsigh:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Thank you Sundy! I meant to do that last night!

Thread 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy