SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Yeah, the bio pics and suits/tux looks are not as attractive. The guys overall look a lot better in regular clothes and in motion.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:52 pm

So AAL do you think he'll get the "nice guy we love who doesn't come first" edit like Heather.  Don't know if I could go through that again duh

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Schmoobag wrote:So AAL do you think he'll get the "nice guy we love who doesn't come first" edit like Heather.  Don't know if I could go through that again duh
Probably hmmm He has the perfect backstory for being the guy who gets his heart broken. It's a bummer :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Thanks AAL (I think). Will wait and see and probably get invested and heart broken again as I'm a hopeless romantic. But then again that's why I'm now addicted to this show I guess Rolling Eyes

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 pm

One never knows... it could be a happy ending (kinda) laugh out loud.
Might as well get invested again and get our hearts broken.
At least we will be in it together bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Pleased to say I'm excited for the ride Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 1710264613 bestbud!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Some details on some of the guys... and Osher talks about the show and the guys.

One is an Aussie larikin who spent his youth looking for crocs, another is a self-described softie who'd choose a woman over his mates any day.

Then there's the international model who just wants a chilled out girl with good fashion sense.

The trio are among 14 Aussie lads competing to land true love with Sam Frost when The Bachelorette kicks off next Wednesday.

Five bachelors from NSW, four from Queensland, three from WA and two from Victoria are jostling for Frost's affections after she was famously jilted in a previous installment of the reality dating show.

Her second public shot at love comes after her heart was sensationally broken by Bachelor Blake Garvey who asked Sam to marry him, only to dump her for fellow contestant Louise Pillidge, who came third.

This time around, Frost is doing the choosing and what a buffet of men.

There's Alex, a 35-year-old financial consultant who has lived in 15 countries, speaks three languages and loves surfing.

Just to confuse matters, there's a Dave, Davey and David in the mix.

Dave, the plumber, spent his childhood looking for crocs and hopes to one day have five children.

Carpenter Davey, 25, is the youngest of this season's batch of bachelors, and wears his heart on his sleeve.
"I'm a big softie at heart when it comes to a relationship. I become a WOM (woman over mates)," he says in his bio.

Meanwhile, Victorian David, who has modelled internationally for a decade, is no stranger to a competitive environment. He wants a "chilled out girl" with similar values.

"Hopefully she has cool fashion sense and is aware of health and fitness," he says in his profile.

Quirky WA musician Will thinks bad boys are the reason he has lost out in love but thanks his mother for his "naturally straight teeth".

Show host Osher Gunsberg says the upcoming series offers an interesting insight into the Aussie bloke.

"Whatever you thought modern Australian blokes were like, you may wanna think again," Gunsberg told AAP.

"We're going to see a side of the Australian male that's always been there, but a lot of people may not realise. We don't see them really be emotional or vulnerable. It's a very interesting exploration."

* The Bachelorette starts 7.30pm next Wednesday on Ten.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-3236387/Bachelors-line-Sams-heart.html#ixzz3ludTyoT1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Looks like Sam may be up for a proposal at the end of her season...
Interesting insights about the guys and how one will sneak up on her later on.

Snipped the article (more in the No Discussion thread and link)

Australia’s first Bachelorette Sam Frost says bring on the wedding bells
Written by OK Staff, September 17, 2015

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 OkmagWordpress

Filming has wrapped on Australia’s inaugural season of The Bachelorette, and with Sam Frost’s friends sharing how they’ve never seen their pal ‘so happy,’ OK! is on high alert when she arrives for our photo shoot – we’re looking for signs that she’s found her Prince Charming! Our verdict? The 26-year-old is definitely glowing!

You’re back looking for love – was it a scary decision to jump on board for Australia’s first series of The Bachelorette?
It was a huge decision. It was actually about a six-month decision. I turned it down at first, but after speaking to family and friends I decided that this could be a good thing, and I’m pretty sure the worst has already happened [on The Bachelor]!

Considering what you went through with Blake, were you wary of guys in general going into the show?
I think everyone who has had a relationship break down or has been hurt by someone is a bit wary and I certainly was, but I think the guys they chose are absolutely incredible. I felt very blessed that all of them were even willing and ready to be vulnerable and put themselves out there.

Are you at the stage where you would consider a possible proposal at the end of The Bachelorette?
If the chemistry is there and if I felt confident enough then I would.

Will you be popping the question?
I will if I find someone! I quite like the idea of the woman asking – I’m a woman who probably won’t change my surname, so it’s kind of fitting.

Were there any standouts for you from that first night?
Yeah, absolutely.  There was instant chemistry and butteflies with some, but it was also important for me to find out throughout the journey if there was a foundation for a relationship. There could be the little dark horse that sneaks up out of nowhere and makes you go,‘Where did you come from, you little pocket rocket?’ [Laughs]

What’s the dream ending to The Bachelorette for you? Are you hoping to find someone you can marry and start a family with?
Of course! My sister has her beautiful daughter and Ijust really want to have my own family and have my children brought up with their cousins. I don’t like putting too much pressure on myself, though, because I know infertility and other issues can make starting a family tricky.

And the big day… Have you got a dream wedding in mind?
I’m pretty cruisey. I’m the least fussy person on the planet so I’ll be happy with whatever. As long as it’s beautiful and my family is there, that’s all that matters.

Sam Frost gives OK! her rules of dating through 13 quick fire questions (Video on article page)
http://okmagazine.com.au/ive-picked-my-engagement-ring/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:02 am

Need to go back through the threads and don't know if you have already said but Sam is coming across as really down to earth

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:11 am

She really is coming across as down to earth and the Sam that everyone fell in love with last season.

I liked that she said in another interview that she didn't even recognise who she was becoming after the whole scandal last year and that she felt like she lost herself and I agree with that. I felt like she was trying to be herself (her family, her blog about her family etc) but also got swept up in the not so good stuff (her maxim shoot I didn't care for). So I think she did grow and I think doing this show probably was really good for her.

In this interview she is also coming across as quite self-aware about her type as well and how this experience made her throw that out the window.

Love is definitely the end goal for Frost, who says that despite having made a wish list for producers, she very quickly threw that out the window once filming began.

“I put together an email before they did the scout around and had to really think about my ‘type’,” she says.

“But (during the show) I realised that my type sucks and so I had to break the cycle and find someone who isn’t my traditional type. The list that I put together isn’t what the guys I ended up connecting with followed exactly.”

“I was terrified that it wouldn’t work out for me. That I wouldn’t feel that instant attraction or fall in love,” she continues.

“But I had the time of my life and I’m very happy. I might be happily single or happily in love — who knows? I can say that I have zero regrets.”
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/inaugural-bachelorette-sam-frost-says-she-is-sick-of-dating-idiots/story-e6frfmyi-1227528609062
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:15 am

I wonder if this is strategic? Sasha and now Dave?
Both seem like frontrunners to me... but only Sasha gets the *heart emoji* beatingheart with his pic (none of the other guys do) so I think he may be the F1 or at least the frontrunner (he is seen more than any other guy in the promo and on more than a couple of dates).
And I can't believe Dave is 25. He looks in his 30s.

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 2fadf8975bee1bf063dd3bdc466505dd
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:52 am

Sam Frost is live-tweeting Bach Aussie (Sam Wood's) final epsiode from Bette Aussie Twitter account...

Safe to say Sam Frost is even overshadowing Sam Wood's finale...

The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU  48m48 minutes ago
We're excited for #TheBachelorAU finale tonight 7.30  Don't miss @Sam_Frost live tweet from the @BacheloretteAU!

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 20 CPF--s4WwAAHjvm

#BacheloretteAUVerified account ‏@BacheloretteAU  39m39 minutes ago
How good is this?! Logged into the Bach-ette Twitter page to live tweet #TheBachelorAU finale!! I cannot wait!! Hurry up 7.30  - @Sam_Frost
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy