SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:58 am

Dave is 30, that's a typo (one of the other Dave's/David's/Davey's is the 25 year old)

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:34 am

yes Definitely a typo.

I noticed that many of the guys are liking the pic of Dave on IG. And that Kayne liked and even commented on the pic.

I wonder if Dave is F1? He does have that IG pic of him around July 9/10 in Manly... also Sarah has liked pics with him in them and Sam said not her usual type is what she went for on the show and he is shorter too so I can see him there.

Still interesting that Sasha... with him.. the IG caption is written from his POV and whether Sam will be the one for him rather than will the guy be the one for Sam (as is the captions will all the other guys). That and the heart emoji too.

Will have to keep an eye on these two. Can't wait! Less than a week until the premiere!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:33 pm

I don't think the age is the only typo. They completely botched up the quote used. The quotes they use on each of the pictures are from the interview question the guys have answered (you can see them on their main page).

This was in Davey's answers (age 25)
What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I’m a big softie at heart when it comes to a relationship. I become a WOM (woman over mates).

Dave (age 30) may very well be a "softie", but that was not one of his answers. He is described as "An Aussie larrikin with a big heart, huge smile and infectious laugh, Dave loves spending time with his nieces and nephews and is hoping to have five children of his own one day."

I'm assuming some intern made a mistake laugh out loud. I don't see his picture on their instagram anymore.

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:04 pm

laugh out loud Great catch @dee! yes

I saw Dave and even Kayne commented on the pic so that is why they probably took it down since even Dave was stating he was 31 as of last week but he will take being said that he is 25.

I think it is just a case of 3 Dave's on the show. Hard to keep track even for me!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:14 am

Sam in WHO magazine...

sarahmaelouise September 17, 2015 6:57am ET
'Like an old married couple'  | Thank you @whomagazine & @aliciapecia | What a lovely little article/shoot! Talking all things life after The Bach, Best friend lovins, our cute love bubble of an apartment & of course most importantly
#TheBacheloretteAuWho - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 11430388_623387234470891_446000735_n

The @bacheloretteau star #SamFrost invited WHO's Entertainment Ed Alicia Neil into the home she shares with her BFF, former @thebachelorau star @sarahmaelouise, to talk finding happiness after heartbreak. For their exclusive interview & shoot, pick up the new #WHO, on sale now! #BacheloretteAu #BachelorAu
http://www.pikore.com/m/1075902975939233654_302627352
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:31 am

Sam talking about the show on Thursday, Sept 17

In Part 2 around 2:39 min, Sam talks about how she thinks Fitzy and Wippa will be able to pick her F1 from the first episode based on her personality and the guys' personalities.

http://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/sam-frost-pin-tail-bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:49 am

Sam played pin the tail to give away who she chose.
Interesting placement of the guys (Richie, Dave B, Sasha, etc getting camera zoomed in on them and placed nearest to Sam and shown in new promo - also Alex and Michael but it's quite obvious they are there for next possible lead).

Video of Sam pinning the rose is here: http://www.nova969.com.au/fitzy-wippa/sam-frost-pin-tail-bachelor

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 Screen_shot_2015-09-17_at_5.59.51_am
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:48 pm

stillhoping wrote:I do think these guys (blokes? mates?)look better casual...or maybe a  tux? Some of the suits are not real flattering
I liked some suits on b-ette Kaitlyn season where guys had open collar, sports coat

Now..David...model...knows how to wear a suit LOL he looks good either way

THAT'S what it is!!!! duh I'm looking at these guys in their suits and thinking they're all pretty 'meh'... but looking at them casually dressed, and wow, there's some pretty hot guys there!! She should definitely pick Kayne... just sayin' :fanningfan
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 21 76d6c3c346d6e8ab095bad7eaf52c5b0

ITA stillhoping and ellmack. The guys all look way better in the above photo.

Can't wait for next Wednesday!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:41 am

I am so excited for this to start. Really hope that the producers don't play with our heads this time around! Also really hope that Sam is a decent person.

I agree that the guys look so much better in casual clothing. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:02 am

ellmack wrote:
stillhoping wrote:I do think these guys (blokes? mates?)look better casual...
THAT'S what it is!!!! duh  I'm looking at these guys in their suits and thinking they're all pretty 'meh'... but looking at them casually dressed, and wow, there's some pretty hot guys there!! She should definitely pick Kayne... just sayin' :fanningfan
ITA. They look so much better dressed casually. And IA about Kayne. He is my favourite. But I don't think she picks him :/ And I am not too keen if she picks Sasha as it is being made to seem like she does. But maybe they are really nice on the show.

So far Sasha, Richie and Dave B seem likely to be the final guys. Sasha and Richie are both extremely quite on SM. I won't be surprised if either one is F1/F2 (likely F4).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:04 am

Bringing this forward for those that want to follow the contestants on IG (they accept follows)

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam Frost SM
IG = @fro01
Twitter = Sam_Frost

IG for contestants (with dates active):
Filming started around May 20/21 and ended before July 14. (Said to be approx 2 months filming so likely that week of July 14).

Alex Cameron = @alex.j.cameron (July 23)
David "Dave" Billsborrow = @billsborrow (July 9)
David "Davey" Lloyd = @davey_lloyd (July 21)
David "David" Witko = david_witko
Kayne Buik = @kayne_buik (July 30)
Kieren Nicholson = @kierennicholson
Luke Haddrick = @lukeyy_h
Michael Tunrbull = @michael.d.turnbull (July 25)
Richie Strahan = @richie_strahan
Sasha Mielczarek = @sash1313
Tony Stugar = @tonystrugar (August 4)
Will Ferrier = @wjferrier (August 8)

(missing from list is Shane and Drew)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy