SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:21 am

atem wrote:I think it's Alex that leaves and has Sam all sad/'heartbroken' about it.

You think question I don't see him as one of her very favorites. At least not to the point they had to stop filming for days for her to get herself together again. But, hopefully is him! Because it could be others I personally like better tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:26 am

Bringing over from ND thread..
marysegap wrote:

Sam Frost reveals she found love on The Bachelorette
SEPTEMBER 24, 20156:27AM

SEEMS like Sam Frost is set to get her happy ever after second time around.
The inaugural Bachelorette let slip that she found love on the show, with one of the lucky 12 men left standing now claiming boyfriend status.

Frost has been champing at the bit to declare her loved up status but wanted to wait until the show debuted to share the news.
“It’s been so hard not to talk about it,” she said. “I’m very happy.”
While keeping mum on who the lucky man is, she does say that it’s someone who didn’t necessarily tick all of her “wish list” boxes before she entered the show.

It’s also with someone who has finally helped her move on from former Bachelor fiance Blake Garvey.
“It wasn’t until I went back to the (Bachelor) house and sat in the interview chair to talk about the break up with Blake that I realised how raw I still felt about it,” she said.
“I thought at the time that I was ready. But it was the process itself of being The Bachelorette and meeting all these guys is what helped me heal.”
One, of course, in particular.
“The chapter with Blake is well and truly closed,” she promised.

“I’m really looking forward to the point now where I can move on and start a new chapter with someone who is more deserving.”
Frost added that she hopes anyone going through a heartbreak will feel “empowered” by her new love story.
“People reflect on themselves and give themselves a really hard time when they get dumped,” she said.
“You have to pull up your socks and power on through... you’ll find that person who finds all your weird quirks kind of funny and loves all those things about you.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-reveals-she-found-love-on-the-bachelorette/story-fn8yvfst-1227540822056
.......someone who didn’t necessarily tick all of her “wish list” boxes, that could help us if we knew what she originally was looking for in a man sad  

Makes you wonder... what was in her wish list scratch

Has anyone have heard or read about her taste in men question
Physically her type is dark hair and dark eyes, sporty, etc. Her ex boyfriends and guys she has dated look more like Sasha (her ex Paul O'Brian does, imo) and Michael, etc. Richie would not be her physical type but personality-wise he would be based on all things sleuthed so far. Sam also answered some Q&As for Smallzy's Surgey radio interview a bit ago (in the No Discussion media thread) and said dark hair, dark eyes, chest hair, etc being her type. Sounds like Sasha to a t. Anything else on her wish-list could be anything from where the person lives, family, common interests, hipster, etc...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over from ND thread..
marysegap wrote:

Sam Frost reveals she found love on The Bachelorette
SEPTEMBER 24, 20156:27AM

SEEMS like Sam Frost is set to get her happy ever after second time around.
The inaugural Bachelorette let slip that she found love on the show, with one of the lucky 12 men left standing now claiming boyfriend status.

Frost has been champing at the bit to declare her loved up status but wanted to wait until the show debuted to share the news.
“It’s been so hard not to talk about it,” she said. “I’m very happy.”
While keeping mum on who the lucky man is, she does say that it’s someone who didn’t necessarily tick all of her “wish list” boxes before she entered the show.

It’s also with someone who has finally helped her move on from former Bachelor fiance Blake Garvey.
“It wasn’t until I went back to the (Bachelor) house and sat in the interview chair to talk about the break up with Blake that I realised how raw I still felt about it,” she said.
“I thought at the time that I was ready. But it was the process itself of being The Bachelorette and meeting all these guys is what helped me heal.”
One, of course, in particular.
“The chapter with Blake is well and truly closed,” she promised.

“I’m really looking forward to the point now where I can move on and start a new chapter with someone who is more deserving.”
Frost added that she hopes anyone going through a heartbreak will feel “empowered” by her new love story.
“People reflect on themselves and give themselves a really hard time when they get dumped,” she said.
“You have to pull up your socks and power on through... you’ll find that person who finds all your weird quirks kind of funny and loves all those things about you.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-reveals-she-found-love-on-the-bachelorette/story-fn8yvfst-1227540822056
.......someone who didn’t necessarily tick all of her “wish list” boxes, that could help us if we knew what she originally was looking for in a man sad  

Physically her type is dark hair and dark eyes, sporty, etc. Her ex boyfriends and guys she has dated look more like Sasha (her ex Paul O'Brian does, imo) and Michael, etc. Richie would not be her physical type but personality-wise he would be based on all things sleuthed so far. Sam also answered some Q&As for Smallzy's Surgey radio interview a bit ago (in the No Discussion media thread) and said dark hair, dark eyes, chest hair, etc being her type. Sounds like Sasha to a t. Anything else on her wish-list could be anything from where the person lives, family, common interests, hipster, etc...

Thank you!  I did imagine she liked dark hair and eyes..(Great taste by the way :yes: tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 2498057887 )

So.. maybe the last man standing  will be RICHIE... being blonde and blue eyes not in her list! hmmm  

BUT... did she she have a good number of candidates to choose from NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! hissyfit   The only ones that can be called handsome were Sasha and Michael!!  JUST TWO ! hissyfit  or three if we want to add Dave to that brunette pot !! no
KAYNE?..not ready yet, way too young!  So...in true the bunch was not of 14, because most of those guys were not so attractive or not of her taste!  So it would not surprise me if the comments about her being not happy about the group she got is true!  

I Know I would have not be very happy myself! :pout :soapbox  

I have not been in Australia but I bet there most be lots of handsome men to choose from. SO...what happened? Suspect

BY THE WAY  ... ALL ABOUT LOVE!   I agree, it is absolutely true that when judging looks it is just a matter of preference! :yes:  :gotcha:

Last edited by marysegap on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:34 am

I guess handsome is in the eyes of the beholder?
I don't personally find Sasha handsome at all nor Michael (eyes and mouth too small).
Looks fade anyway and hopefully Sam chooses someone not based on looks.
But that's just me no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I guess handsome is in the eyes of the beholder?
I don't personally find Sasha handsome at all nor Michael (eyes and mouth too small).
Looks fade anyway and hopefully Sam chooses someone not based on looks.
But that's just me no idea

Not just you.. I also agree.. :yes: BUT how much easier it would be if the guys have some good looks to add to their personalities! awwww
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:01 am

bestbud!

I just hope she picks a guy who treats her right.
Kindness, compassion, respect... that's what matters most to me at the end of the day rather than all the good looks in the world.
We all grow old and looks fade anyway :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:33 am

And now Bach Aussie is tweeting again about Bette Aussie and again about Sasha!
Can they make it more obvious! good grief

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 550e6a1df5ebc5f1b2c2a669264a9a87
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:05 am

For tonight's episode 3, Sam talked to Dan and Maz and this is what is said and transcripted by DM.

Radio interview here: http://omnyapp.com/shows/dan-and-maz/7-39-am-sam-frost

'It is a bit hot and steamy that date,' said Sam during a chat with Dan and Maz on Wednesday morning.

'I chose Sash perfectly because I knew it was going to be a tango date and I just wanted to get up in that grill. It was bit awkward and he was a bit flustered.'
But while the hopeful contestant was left red faced, Sam, 26, revealed that one contestant went even further in his crusade to impress her by gamely attempting to rap at a cocktail party later that night.

'I’m not sure what’s more embarrassing, that or the fact that I’m trying to beat box along,' she added. 'It’s the most awkward 20 seconds of television ever.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254393/Sam-Frost-admits-intimate-tango-date-Sasha-Mielczarek-left-bikie-feeling-hot-flustered.html#ixzz3nCNbgmF4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:35 am

And the pro-Sasha SM keeps coming...

Will Sasha have all the right moves to win Sam over? The #BacheloretteAU, tonight 7.30 on TEN! by @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:And now Bach Aussie is tweeting again about Bette Aussie and again about Sasha!
Can they make it more obvious! good grief

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 550e6a1df5ebc5f1b2c2a669264a9a87

@AllaboutLove don't you think that there are some similarities to Heather. In the end we were disappointed that Heather lost. Maybe the same with Sasha too. I find it so weird that they are showing so much of him if it is true that it is him. We did question when Heather did get the same kind of treatment last season bach. I just do not think it can be so obvious. Snezana was not so obvious. I am still thinking Ritchie is not obvious. But again my lack of experience may disappoint me again.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 am

@Quane I agree. It really is just seeming a bit too obvious at the moment.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:09 am

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing over from ND thread..
marysegap wrote:

Thank you!  I did imagine she liked dark hair and eyes..(Great taste by the way :yes: tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 40 2498057887 )

So.. maybe the last man standing  will be RICHIE... being blonde and blue eyes not in her list! hmmm  

BUT... did she she have a good number of candidates to choose from NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! hissyfit   The only ones that can be called handsome were Sasha and Michael!!  JUST TWO ! hissyfit  or three if we want to add Dave to that brunette pot !! no
KAYNE?..not ready yet, way too young!  So...in true the bunch was not of 14, because most of those guys were not so attractive or not of her taste!  So it would not surprise me if the comments about her being not happy about the group she got is true!  

I Know I would have not be very happy myself! :pout :soapbox  

I have not been in Australia but I bet there most be lots of handsome men to choose from. SO...what happened? Suspect

BY THE WAY  ... ALL ABOUT LOVE!   I agree, it is absolutely true that when judging looks it is just a matter of preference! :yes:  :gotcha:

ITA with you, Ritchie does not tick all the boxes especially being blonde. It cannot be Sasha as he is too similar to the exes that she had.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy