SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 pm

emusha wrote:snipped

just read the article about her... hmm she sounds quite overconfident here  hmmm this doesn't bode well for how she'll handle the publicity part of things tho I do think her heart is likely in the right place

I thought I dealt with the media quite well ... that doesn’t worry me,” she said.

Hmm, that's what I didn't like about her. laugh out loud

emusha, can you post the link please. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Saving the glamour for the show! Sam Frost dresses down in casual sweater and ripped jeans at the airport after being announced as Australia's first Bachelorette

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3060153/Sam-Frost-dresses-casual-sweater-ripped-jeans-airport-announced-Australia-s-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3YiGi2fWo

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 281F0F3E00000578-0-image-a-27_1430279282139

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3060721/Sam-Frost-says-s-excited-star-Australia-s-Bachelorette-warns-contestants-named-Blake-out.html

'I thought about it for a really long time, it's not a decision I made overnight. The ending aside, I had the best time of my life. I'm still single. I like having a good time, so why not?'

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 282247E700000578-3060721-image-m-9_1430308034331
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:snipped

just read the article about her... hmm she sounds quite overconfident here  hmmm this doesn't bode well for how she'll handle the publicity part of things tho I do think her heart is likely in the right place

I thought I dealt with the media quite well ... that doesn’t worry me,” she said.

Hmm, that's what I didn't like about her. laugh out loud

emusha, can you post the link please. TY.

hmm yea this doesn't bode well for things IMHO... I guess a whole tv crew organied around your personal life can get to your head in a thoroughly unique way unless u're very mature selfaware and grounded (as we can see is happening to andi floating off on a balloon into the NYC skyline giggling )... hope sam deals with it all well -- i'm rooting for her right now cos I have no reason not to... I liked sam last season and she didn't do anything specific to make me start to dislike her -- returning contestants as leads do not always deliver tho so will see how it goes. i am not at all expecting her to be perfect but I hope she doesn't sway from her "genuine" "real" 'edit' too much -- I don't mind the famewhoring too much, I've realized (some of the best bettes in my mind use the exposure in great ways imho - jill, des, ashley)... no idea

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-the-first-bachelorette-second-chance-for-the-woman-blake-garvey-rejected/story-fn8yvfst-1227325986972

Last edited by emusha on Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:51 pm

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Sam-Frost-Interview-Bachelorette-Australia-2015-37371883#photo-37371885

another interview not sure if it's been posted before
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Thanks Emusha & ElonM for the interview posts.

Though I didn't want her to do it, I think the TV channel will get a ratings high from this. She did win the court of public opinion in the Blake saga & it seems a lot of folks are rooting for her to find love.

I really wish Sam had met a great guy like Lisa, Blake's F2 did outside the show & was actually hoping Laurina #dirtystreetpie would be the bachelorette, that would have been one hilarious season tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:27 am

as long as she doesn't pull a blake, its all gravy. she'll be fun to watch, im sure!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat May 02, 2015 10:32 pm

One of the contestants
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/this-one-could-be-a-keeper-for-the-bachelorette-sam-frost/story-fni0cvc9-1227331811815

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 03, 2015 9:14 am

Thanks  AEF

The two Sams meeting up.

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 11192662_1442993766011604_1273233555_n

@fro01
It's been so great to meet @samjameswood the new Bachelor! He is such a gorgeous, genuine guy... I'm super pumped to watch his season emoji #PhotosDontDoHimJustice #BachFever #TVWeekLogies

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 6 11176615_983366765009243_1603616592_n
When your date has better hair than you @osher_gunsberg • andddd I'm pretty sure Sam is coming a close second emoji || @samjameswood #greathairdontcare #TVWeekLogies
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun May 03, 2015 10:35 am

Thanks back! This at the Logies, the Australian tv awards. Two comedians did a funny skit based on the bachelor. Blake was on stage which was a bit strange because all the other participants were reality show hosts so should have been Osher. The bachelor lost out so maybe that was why. Blake was actually quite funny.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun May 03, 2015 4:00 pm

I can't wait to watch both seasons of the Bach Aus! If anything it will be entertaining. Bring it on.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat May 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Started filming this week

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/from-hipsters-to-hawaiian-shirts-sam-frosts-bachelor-boys-have-a-singular-style/story-fni0cvc9-1227366560221?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 24, 2015 2:08 am

Thanks AEF, I just hope she has a great bunch of guys.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy