SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:25 am

I guess I'm just stupidly hoping this is a massive ploy. I mean do we not remember when Heather 'slipped up' and referred to Sam as her partner? They really did play it as if Heather was F1. I guess we just need to enjoy the ride and who knows maybe we actually will see Sam and Sasha's bond be more than just lust and by the end can be like 'okay'. I mean her 'I love you' voiceover is enough to make me believe whoever she chose must've been great.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 am

Heather was never posting and commenting on the Bach IG page thanking people like Sasha has been doing since the show started. Sam seems happy and I hope it works out for her. I just know that it is not the lovestory that I personally wanted to see but seldom do I see them. I have only seen it once in the history of this franchise with Art and Matilda. I hope Richie gets the love he deserves and it will suck if he gets dragged to F2. Sam already let Drew go because of his feelings and it seems from s/caps that Richie will be dragged to heartbreak. Darn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 2CEDAD9900000578-0-image-a-9_1443612395535
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254766/The-Bachelorette-hunks-showcase-bulging-biceps-toned-abs-pose-dogs-charity-calendar.html
awwww #TeamRichieForever beatingheart

Holy Smokes! That body #faints

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm

That pic confirms that Richie is my favorite - no matter what happens with Sam! Drooling.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm

:tissuebox :tissuebox

After reading the last three pages :angryemotion

If Sasha is F1 then I see a similar edit to Sam Wood season. Hid Sasha mid season and play up the f2 and F3.

Oh Richie.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Even though I knew it was most likely to happen it still hurts.   :tissuebox

Based on s/caps... Richie looks at Sam the way Sam looks at Sasha. hmmm  

It's really a repeat of Sam Woody's season and Richie will be Heather most likely.
Heartbreak is in store and Richie will likely be narrating it the entire time until the blindside.  Upset

The next few weeks of seeing Richie fall in love with Sam are going to be heartbreaking to watch.  sad
Guys always take so much longer to get over heartbreak if it is real.

I really hope Richie finds his dream girl "little bit lady, little bit bogan".
#TeamRichieForever beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:24 pm

I don't care what Sasha has posted on Instagram and I don't believe it makes him F1.

We have seen contestants post pics of their dates etc and they haven't been F1 (see Danni Bach NZ for example)

I think he is active on SM to increase HIS profile. hmmm

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Sasha is popular with the audience? I find him not very attractive at all! hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:39 pm

marysegap wrote:
atem wrote:I think it's Alex that leaves and has Sam all sad/'heartbroken' about it.

You think question  I don't see him as one of her very favorites. At least not to the point they had to stop filming for days for her to get herself together again. But, hopefully is him!  Because it could be others I personally like better tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 44 2498057887

I asked how far he goes and it was posted 'pretty far'. Then there was the article that Alex was interested in her and went on only due to her.

Last edited by atem on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:41 pm

atem wrote:Sasha is popular with the audience?  I find him not very attractive at all! hmmm
Yes. very popular.
I think social media by the official accounts has "sold" him as a catch...
In fact from the beginning they kept saying "Will Sam be the one for Sasha" like he is the bachelor. Rolling Eyes

I don't find him attractive whatsoever either. I have no idea what Sam sees in him.
I cannot believe he and Richie are the same age looks-wise. Sasha looks a decade older, imo.
Oh well. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:53 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:I don't care what Sasha has posted on Instagram and I don't believe it makes him F1.

We have seen contestants post pics of their dates etc and they haven't been F1 (see Danni Bach NZ for example)

I think he is active on SM to increase HIS profile. hmmm

I am wth you on this. Snez was mum on sm while the other girls posted. I am yet to see anything that makes me believe Sasha is F1 on th show and evn based on sm.
Still too son to tell and to obvious. Very Heather like
IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Snez posted pics from her date and first kiss with Sam.
Sasha has done the same and only guy doing so with those more intimate shots.

Snez's sister was also following Sam's family and friends and they were following Snez's sister back.
Sasha's brother is following Sam and also Sasha is following producers and they are following him back and only him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy