SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by mamahamme Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:18 pm

I'm wondering if they went to visit her sister in San Diego and are staying under the wire so they can enjoy themselves. Any thoughts?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  3m3 minutes ago
And then @jmurbulldog killed the coconut cream pie...

Hahaha!!!  hehehe

I wonder if Josh knows she shared this picture with all of their friends and fans! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Andi just posted an Instagram picture with her mom and her sister.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:19 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Andi just posted an Instagram picture with her mom and her sister.

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
Thankful for my two favorite ladies! #mother #sister #thankful #nofilter http://instagram.com/p/v7JX7TTdpk/

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 10788031_1545650602342641_424008361_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 10788031_1545650602342641_424008361_n

So I know there's been talk about how Andi looks like the long-lost sixth Murray, but to me she's a Dorfman through and through. Superficially, she and Lauren are both attractive brunettes and they kind of have the same face shape, but I just think Andi looks SO MUCH like her mom. And I never really noticed it before but Rachel definitely favours Hy.

This is such a great picture -- they all look beautiful and so cuddly in their cozy sweaters! I'm happy for Andi and Josh that they've been able to spend time with all members of both families this past week.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:20 am

Eagle Eye wrote: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 10788031_1545650602342641_424008361_n

So I know there's been talk about how Andi looks like the long-lost sixth Murray, but to me she's a Dorfman through and through. Superficially, she and Lauren are both attractive brunettes and they kind of have the same face shape, but I just think Andi looks SO MUCH like her mom. And I never really noticed it before but Rachel definitely favours Hy.

This is such a great picture -- they all look beautiful and so cuddly in their cozy sweaters! I'm happy for Andi and Josh that they've been able to spend time with all members of both families this past week.

It's funny how we all see differently Smiley My thoughts are that Andi favors Her dad more ( with more rounded face, and forehead, while her sister favors Patti. I also think the two moms faces are almost identical(especially their smiles). I thought that immediately when I saw the pic of their first meeting . I said to myself . wow If Andi's mom grew her hair long she would pass for MM sister. JMO giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:09 am

I think Andi looks like her Mom also, especially in this picture... That's a good picture of them.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:03 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 B3iAyCECQAA1KWF
Going on four generations - counting our blessings!

Patti Dorfman just posted this on twitter. I think Andi and Josh could have been with the Dorfmans yesterday because it looks like the same white sweater from Andi's IG

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Aww I wonder if that's the sassy granny who told Andi to put her boobs away. I guess Patti made Thanksgiving dinner 3x this year, crazy!! So nice to see Josh hanging with Andi's family Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Awww, about to be four generations, well they are blessed. From the looks of Andi's sweater, I guess Jodi were with the Dorfmans! Josh clearly loves his new family and feels right at home. :cutesmile!:

Maybe we will get more pictures. Now we have their first Christmas to look forward too. Can't wait!! beatingheart

Happy Black Friday everyone. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh and Andi just posted this. They're such adorable dorks heartbeat

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 Image18

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh and Andi just posted this. They're such adorable dorks heartbeat

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 27 Image18

Thanks Alanna! I am a dork and don't know what they are wearing!??! What is WH??? Haha!

They both look like they are coming out of their "food coma!" They also look like they are very tired but I am not judging. Smiley They both need a LONG nap!

And Alanna I agree, that must be the "sassy" grandma! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara