SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Happy Holidays everyone. May our joint Christmas wish come true...seeing JODI on TV next month!.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Going to my son's house for Christmas this year. It will be the first year ever I haven't had to cook, cook and cook. Looking forward to letting my daughter-in-law do it this year.

May everyone on this site have the best Christmas ever.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:47 pm

Happy Christmas my non Jewish friends! giggling Hope your holiday is full with nice people, nice presents and some hot chocolate milk! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Going to my son's house for Christmas this year.  It will be the first year ever I haven't had to cook, cook and cook.  Looking forward to letting my daughter-in-law do it this year.

Laura

Thanks Laura and edenpol! Happy Holidays to all, and I echo Avi's sentiment..... new year's wish...... to see Andi and Josh on our TV's in the new year! :yes: :cutesmile!: Santa :Holiday Hanukkah :santakisses
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Going to my son's house for Christmas this year.  It will be the first year ever I haven't had to cook, cook and cook.  Looking forward to letting my daughter-in-law do it this year.

Laura

Thanks Laura and edenpol!  Happy Holidays to all, and I echo Avi's sentiment..... new year's wish...... to see Andi and Josh on our TV's in the new year!  :yes: :cutesmile!: Santa :Holiday Hanukkah :santakisses

And most of all a TV wedding.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Merry Christmas eve everyone! Hope you all have a great time with your family! & hoping Andi and Josh enjoy Vegas and Kansas City!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 78 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 78 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 78 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 am

nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Laura

Thanks Laura and edenpol!  Happy Holidays to all, and I echo Avi's sentiment..... new year's wish...... to see Andi and Josh on our TV's in the new year!  :yes: :cutesmile!: Santa :Holiday Hanukkah :santakisses

And most of all a TV wedding.

Yes a TV wedding would be the best Christmas present and New Years wish Smiley and Merry Christmas to all of you Smiley Hope you have a safe, fun and memorable Christmas with your family and friends Smiley
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:13 am

Continue this thread here.
new thread

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara