SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:15 am

AnandaMarie wrote:clapping!
And they want to say mean things things about her - if the worst thing that they can find to say about her is that she had ugly fingers, well that just shows how awesome and pretty she is.
Yesss!! And I don't even find her fingers ugly giggling She's just awesome from head to toe Hugesmile
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 am

Haha exactly. She's perfect :cutesmile!: And josh is too Smiley
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:37 am

kellytravisty
3 hours ago
THIS is what it's about. And the wine that's not pictured. Xo. @andi_dorfman @taylorefrost

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 10831787_1502102250055269_1596590722_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:20 am

Here is Andi's shirt's design!!!
southwardapparel Introducing the LOVE tee designed by @andi_dorfman! We are so excited to finally share what we have been working on! For more about our collaboration and to purchase this fabulous tee, please visit www.southwardapparel.com #lovetee #love #andiforsouthward #georgia #atlanta #collaboration #southern #southwardchristmas #southwardapparel 1h
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 10843956_798425920218819_768180975_n

And there are more very cute photos here
http://southwardapparel.com/collections/whats-new/products/love-tee

Andi looks gorgeos!! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:42 am

I personally love the tshirt! I wonder how quickly it will sell out.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:52 am

While it's a cute t-shirt, I don't know that's it is worth 50 bucks to me. Seems overpriced IMO. And what is on the O? Is it supposed to be her ring or what? I can't tell exactly.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:09 pm

umngirl wrote:While it's a cute t-shirt, I don't know that's it is worth 50 bucks to me. Seems overpriced IMO. And what is on the O? Is it supposed to be her ring or what? I can't tell exactly.

Yes I think it is supposed to be a ring. Although $48 may seem a tad much for a tshirt it seems it runs the same price as their other merchandise so at least they aren't upcharging for Andi's design.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:25 pm

On the site they say this design represents her love of Georgia and the love of her life that was in her backyard. What does this have to do with the O design? As Andi herself would say, this is really confusing to me.

As for the ugly fingers talk, I'm continually amazed at what people write to others on sm. Would they say that to her on the street or at the mall? Just amazing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Alanna wrote:On the site they say this design represents her love of Georgia and the love of her life that was in her backyard. What does this have to do with the O design? As Andi herself would say, this is really confusing to me.

As for the ugly fingers talk, I'm continually amazed at what people write to others on sm. Would they say that to her on the street or at the mall? Just amazing.
Josh? Ring? That is how I see it haha
awwww awwww awwww
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by fish3092 Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:33 pm

I could be wrong but I think the O may be a peach! I definitely thought it was the ring at first, but now I kinda see peach.. and that makes sense with the Georgia thing!

fish3092

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Ugly fingers eh? I'll bet Josh has kissed each one of those "ugly fingers" may times and put a ring on one of them. The nasty morons who have nothing better than the fingers on this stunning girl to make nasty comments about ought to think about that for a moment.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Ok now I see a peach inside of a ring giggling I'm confused now too haha
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara