SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Aviej

What tweet of Chad's are you talking about?  I didn't see any tweet that would lead me to believe that he's staying at Josh's.

Chad posted these:

Chad Gloer @chadgloer47 · Dec 8
ATL bound to get ready for this New Year's epidemic. Fire is catching @jmurbulldog #AdvoCare

Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer47 6h6 hours ago
@jmurbulldog is dinner ready yet? Cheese n crackers
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 52 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:41 am

nannymargie wrote:Josh posted on IG, can someone bring it over.  He is feeling thankful and blessed.

Feeling thankful and blessed Smiley
advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 52 10499291_764723826940537_1333244920_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:07 am

aviej wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Aviej

What tweet of Chad's are you talking about?  I didn't see any tweet that would lead me to believe that he's staying at Josh's.

Chad posted these:

Chad Gloer @chadgloer47  ·  Dec 8
ATL bound to get ready for this New Year's epidemic. Fire is catching @jmurbulldog #AdvoCare

Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer47  6h6 hours ago
@jmurbulldog is dinner ready yet? Cheese n crackers
Hunger Games!! :cutesmile!: More like Mockingjay! High clap
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:13 am

Good morning Jodi fans! Don't know about you, but I am ready for "our" two lovebirds to be reunited!!! They both love their reunions! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:Good morning Jodi fans!  Don't know about you, but I am ready for "our" two lovebirds to be reunited!!!  They both love their reunions!  ;)
Good afternoon for me giggling
I knowwww, I'm ready too! I remember when Andi wrote Josh waited for her with flowers. It was so sweet. Ready for another sweet thing.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:54 am

The flowers thing is the same when he taped Scandal? Or was there another time I missed?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 pm

After they are reunited and come up for air, I sure hope they throw a few crumbs our way. I miss them. :bigsigh:

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Hy Dorfman ‏@HyDorfman 3h3 hours ago

So proud of my Andi. Has the guts to put herself out there and try new things. Can't win if your not willing to lose. Bashers need to try it
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:23 pm

aviej wrote:Hy Dorfman ‏@HyDorfman 3h3 hours ago

So proud of my Andi. Has the guts to put herself out there and try new things. Can't win if your not willing to lose. Bashers need to try it

Gotta love Hy, he's to the point.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Hy is the best!

I was looking through Twitter and I noticed the girl who mentioned seeing Josh and Andi at Hal's had a commenter ask if they looked happy. She responded and said they looked very happy. As much as I would love for them to post pics and give us updates every day, it is nice to know they are happily living their normal lives.

That being said I would love a WCW from Josh showing he is anxiously waiting for Andi to get home :cutesmile!:

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Hy is seriously the best. Josh is very lucky to have such awesome (future) inlaws. PINKHEART
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:38 pm

A girl named Alana Whitaker just posted on IG and Twitter a pic of her facetiming with Sabel. I can't quite figure out who she is but Andi follows her.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara