SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:57 pm

^^ Judging from her IG, she's an ATL friend of Andi's who lives in San Diego now. She's got a pic of her and Andi from 132 weeks ago, so it looks like they've known each other for several years, and she says that Andi is the Jewish version of her. laugh out loud

And totally randomly, she's also friends with one of Arie's best girlfriends. Small world!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Justafan2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:^^ Judging from her IG, she's an ATL friend of Andi's who lives in San Diego now. She's got a pic of her and Andi from 132 weeks ago, so it looks like they've known each other for several years, and she says that Andi is the Jewish version of her. laugh out loud

And totally randomly, she's also friends with one of Arie's best girlfriends. Small world!!

Thanks Eagle Eye! 132 weeks is a long time. I just didn't go back far enough on IG laugh out loud

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Does anyone know if all the girls are coming home today or just Andi? Just saw an instagram from Taylore Frost that she was having breakfast still in Mexico.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anyone know if all the girls are coming home today or just Andi?  Just saw an instagram from Taylore Frost that she was having breakfast still in Mexico.

They probably have a flight later today

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:55 pm

@andi_dorfman
14 minutes ago ME Cancun
Last day of vacay! So much love for my girls @kellytravisty @taylorefrost @mecancun #nowayrose #taylorthetigress #anditheanteater #kellythekonfused

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 53 10832001_981663045196246_1494881067_n

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Josh has been really low key while Andi's been away. I'm sure he's been busy working and he's not one to post much on SM anyway, but I selfishly miss fans posting tweets or IG's about seeing them out and about. Maybe he just stayed in most of the week since it is chilly now in Atlanta, or maybe their ATL fans are just used to seeing them about town now and are respecting their privacy. I just miss him/them.

Back to top Go down

advocare -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 53 Empty Hi ladies!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Josh doesn't post that much. And I honestly think he protects their relationship this way, so things are less crazy on SM. Because unfortunately when you post a lot you get a lot of trash talk. I want whatever is best for them as a couple.

And I must say even when there are no pictures I actually just have fun reading everyone's comments here and sometimes you guys make me laugh Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Josh has been really low key while Andi's been away. I'm sure he's been busy working and he's not one to post much on SM anyway, but I selfishly miss fans posting tweets or IG's about seeing them out and about. Maybe he just stayed in most of the week since it is chilly now in Atlanta, or maybe their ATL fans are just used to seeing them about town now and are respecting their privacy. I just miss him/them.
Can you blame him? The last time he went out when Andi was out of town, he was accosted by college girls and his actions were questioned by even his most faithful fans!  Some girl followed him into the rest room, for goodness sake!  Smart man! cantstopl
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:05 am

To bad we did not get a reunion tweet or picture

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:39 am

bamagal wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Josh has been really low key while Andi's been away. I'm sure he's been busy working and he's not one to post much on SM anyway, but I selfishly miss fans posting tweets or IG's about seeing them out and about. Maybe he just stayed in most of the week since it is chilly now in Atlanta, or maybe their ATL fans are just used to seeing them about town now and are respecting their privacy. I just miss him/them.
Can you blame him? The last time he went out when Andi was out of town, he was accosted by college girls and his actions were questioned by even his most faithful fans!  Some girl followed him into the rest room, for goodness sake!  Smart man! cantstopl

Very true! But that was in Athens where he is known as much for being a Murray as he is from The Bachelorette. Those college girls will go a little crazy for him, but I think it's different in Atlanta where the fans seem more respectful. What I miss are the simple tweets or photos saying they saw them at a restaurant or on the golf course, or out walking Sabel. We don't get those so much any more now that it's been a while since the show aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:05 pm

^ There was one right before Andi left for Mexico. It was posted here. They were spotted at a restaraunt eating dinner and the person said they both looked very happy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ There was one right before Andi left for Mexico. It was posted here. They were spotted at a restaraunt eating dinner and the person said they both looked very happy.

I love hearing that they still look happy when people see them out somewhere.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara