SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Maddi Burell @Maddi_0331
I saw @AndiDorfman at the mall yesterday and about died when I talked to her! Her and Josh are so perfect
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by mamahamme Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 pm

OH MY! How lucky! Was she by herself. I would probably start stuttering or my mouth would be frozen. I wouldn't even no what to say.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 pm

mamahamme wrote:OH MY! How lucky!  Was she by herself. I would probably start stuttering or my mouth would be frozen. I wouldn't even no what to say.

giggling I thought I would freeze up too, but the first thing you would probably say is what I think everyone that meets them thinks and says to them. " OMG, you are both so much more gorgeous in person " !! That was my very first reaction too!. :cutesmile!: :yes: and then you catch yourself just staring at them for a long while to take it all in. sneakyl They truly are a beautiful looking couple, they light up a room for sure! I can't even imagine what gorgeous babies these two are going to make. firework
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Lol. I would be frozen too, but maybe Josh was with her since the person said that Andi and Josh are perfect. Josh also posted something on Instagram but I dont know how to bring over Instagram posts. Does anybody know what day the last KC Chiefs home game is?
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:40 pm

How cute is my fiancé @andi_dorfman, love putting a smile on her face thanks to a couple holiday gifts from @oliviaandjoy. Shop their holiday sale now thru 12/22. 40% off hand...
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 59 10865043_390996271056335_2008745811_n

I'm getting anxious for the @KCChiefs last home game when we all get to see each other again! @aaronmurray11 @stephmurray11 #SiblingPicWithOurDoggies
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 59 10864851_911441912223330_1825179248_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Lol. I would be frozen too, but maybe Josh was with her since the person said that Andi and Josh are perfect. Josh also posted something on Instagram but I dont know how to bring over Instagram posts. Does anybody know what day the last KC Chiefs home game is?

According to the KC chiefs online schedule the last home game is Dec 28.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Was Josh with her at the mall and if so do you think they were holding hands

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:12 pm

sara11 wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Lol. I would be frozen too, but maybe Josh was with her since the person said that Andi and Josh are perfect. Josh also posted something on Instagram but I dont know how to bring over Instagram posts. Does anybody know what day the last KC Chiefs home game is?

Ok thanks. Hopefully Andi will go too and we'll get some pictures.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
sara11 wrote:

Ok thanks. Hopefully Andi will go too and we'll get some pictures.

Can't wait for their first Christmas together! Soooo special. :cutesmile!:

I agree that they will make some beautiful babies together. lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:17 am

I just sent a tweet to TPTB about TV wedding. Please retweet. Thanks

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:54 am

flowerpower22 wrote:Was Josh with her at the mall and if so do you think they were holding hands

Duh!! I think its a rule in the bachelar nation, couple always hold hands, and these two have master the art of touching each other. lolpanda
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Well they've been quiet on SM, but it sounds like they are just living life, working out and shopping!

Josh Allan Murray favorited
Miranda ‏@miranda_siegel Dec 14
@jmurbulldog just passed you and the fiancé leaving the gym... PLEASE come back and say hi!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara