SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:21 am

ms_maddy_s
41 minutes ago
The cutest bachelor and bachelorette to ever exist. #TrueLove #Bachelorette #Golfing #Love

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 10852654_1519949928289254_1144369575_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 8367-910 Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 I_got_13 Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:48 am

^^^^^  Looks like it's a house party they are at. I'm guessing some of Josh's Tampa friends wanted to see him and meet Andi. I'm curious if he will connect with his old pal Nick Peterson (Bachelorette 7/Bach Pad 3) while down there?

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 am

Andi's hair is done! clapping! It's nice to see it styled once in a while. (No shade whatsoever)

I just realized this is probably Josh's first opportunity to introduce Andi to all his old friends at home. He looks super proud in that photo.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:20 am

Laudergirl wrote:^^^^^  Looks like it's a house party they are at. I'm guessing some of Josh's Tampa friends wanted to see him and meet Andi. I'm curious if he will connect with his old pal Nick Peterson Bachelorette 7/Bach Pad 3while down there?

It looks to me like it might be a bar. Maybe one of Josh's old hangouts. Andi looks so good tonight. I'm sure is so proud to be showing her off to his friends in Tampa. I noticed in the picture with that guy at the mall she is wearing her heart necklace. Just love that necklace. Josh has good taste all the way around.

Andi says that Josh always gives his opinions on what she wears. He goes shopping with her and Andi says he always gives good advice. It's either yay or nay. As always Josh tells it to her straight. This is awful to say but I would probably take my son clothes shopping with me before my husband. So Andi is lucky that Josh likes to do those kinds of things.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:04 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:^^^^^  Looks like it's a house party they are at. I'm guessing some of Josh's Tampa friends wanted to see him and meet Andi. I'm curious if he will connect with his old pal Nick Peterson Bachelorette 7/Bach Pad 3while down there?

It looks to me like it might be a bar.  Maybe one of Josh's old hangouts.  Andi looks so good tonight.  I'm sure is so proud to be showing her off to his friends in Tampa.  I noticed in the picture with that guy at the mall she is wearing her heart necklace.  Just love that necklace.  Josh has good taste all the way around.

Andi says that Josh always gives his opinions on what she wears.  He goes shopping with her and Andi says he always gives good advice.  It's either yay or nay.  As always Josh tells it to her straight.  This is awful to say but I would probably take my son clothes shopping with me before my husband.  So Andi is lucky that Josh likes to do those kinds of things.  

I think you are right Laura. Josh never really had the chance to take her home and show her off. I bet he is doing just that. I still am not sure they will be there through Christmas, or if they will leave right before to head home to the Dorfmans. Guess we will know next week. ;)

Andi looks fantastic, and is it too much to ask for a picture of just Josh and Andi?! Hehe, I think it is time and I need a new avatar. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:25 am

Do you think that we will get a lot of pictures of her life with josh at home and stuff like that since she started her website because since she made the released her website on Tuesday all of the pictures on her Instagram or twitter and her tweets have just been about stuff on her blog which i love but i love seeing her pictures with Josh to

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:34 am

Yeah soccermom, I'm thinking they're heading back to Atlanta on Monday or Tuesday, but still, it's very nice they're doing their best to include both families during the holiday season. They were with the Murray's the weekend before Thanksgiving and now the weekend before Christmas and got to spend some time with them during Hannukah. A lot of couples don't do this and it's too bad. Both families should really be included in some way.

They're also heading out to KC for December 28th for some more Murray family time.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 10865082_1577529939147153_493542000_n

marinoturnerre
19 minutes ago · Blue Fridays at Blue Martini
Wonderful city full of wonderful people! Love #Tampa! #thebachelorette #bluemartini

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 B5TwZugCUAAgGEX

@jmurbulldog was so great to see you! God bless you and @AndiDorfman

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Glad to see MM was out with them, seems like they are having a good time on their visit in Tampa.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:13 pm

sara11 wrote:Love -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 69 B5TwZugCUAAgGEX

[i]@jmurbulldog was so great to see you! God bless you and @AndiDorfman

I don't see the yellow ribbon anymore. I guess it finally gave out.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Where oh where is Alanna? I miss her witty posts!

Stephanie should be home on break now too so I wonder if we will see some photos with her soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara