SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:37 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:are we sure they are not prepping her for a possible The Bachelorette? I feel like they are spend so much time on her and Tim's story

Nope. She doesn't seem ready to get married to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Yeah I sure think so atem. Trisha could see what I sure saw, while watching the show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:39 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yeah I sure think so atem. Trisha could see what I sure saw, while watching the show.

I would think anyone that had a 1 on 1 where he lived is a big fat clue.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:39 pm

I see that her feelings were sincere, but she is still a comedy act. I think that may have been her undoing. Tim needs a little more than just having a good time and laughing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh boy.. Trish says that she felt it could be love when she got the diamonds, diamonds!

Trish said hard to watch April and Tim because she realised what she had with Tim was less special.

I have no idea how anyone that flew together on these planes didn't think Tim was going to choose April. It is one thing for us to see the story, they were all together and when Trish was around April, Tim always focused on April over her (which is why so many of the groups dates April and Trish were separated)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Sprite wrote:I see that her feelings were sincere, but she is still a comedy act. I think that may have been her undoing. Tim needs a little more than just having a good time and laughing.

And Tim told her that on their FD picnic date. And yet, even that evening, the first thing Trish talked about was the island scenery.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Someone looks like they had botox. laugh out loud

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Trish is doing good right now

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm glad she thinks they are adorable together.
I imagine the 6 months helped. :gotcha:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Trish knew it wasn't her story.

Trish: It was April Brockman's love story. Hello, how adorable, how can I be mad? APril was so vulnerable and let her guard down.

Trish says she doesn't let her guard down and so that maybe the difference.. that and April is HOT, hello!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 pm

She is being really kind about Tim and April

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Trish is being very nice to April on AFR - said her and Tim very sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2