SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm

happy2bme wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:GSG is JP. Cheek and jaw bones match.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 2 92011390Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 2 Cap201125092

I think that is JP too. His clean shaven appearance gives it away. Ben F has way too much hair to not be blowing in the way.

There are some SC of this shot on the beach that also look like Ryan. I was convinced it was JP. But, the way she has to look up. Sometimes I think this may be Ryan and not JP.

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:41 pm

happy, I've been thinking that the yellow shirt guy on the beach is JP, as well but-- you could be right, it may be Ryan. In another PI, we see Ashley (still dressed in this top and earrings) crying and talking about maybe she made a mistake, etc.. it could be she is lamenting Ryan. I don't think she changes her mind or anything, I just think that Ashley is very sensitive and if a guy comes back to ask her questions about why she let him go (because he was so certain of their connection) I can see her second guessing herself and getting emotional.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 pm

The guy in the beach is JP. Just watch the video. It's clear as day.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 2 92011390Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 2 Cap201125092

Aren't you looking at the BSG?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 pm

No that's GSG. Ben is DSG.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Coastal wrote:

Aren't you looking at the BSG?

GSG is the one with the striped shirt. Though I do think his suit is actually darker, too. But it looks grayer in some shots where he turns and the light hits it more directly. I think that's why people referred to it as a gray suit. In any case, it's different from the other DSG shots, because of the striped shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

anders wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

so far, he's only been wrong once about F2.
I guess I go back to the amount of times he has had to correct what he's saying in the final hour so to speak.........he was wrong with Ali, wrong with Chantal/Emily......I think that means he was wrong 50% of the time.........??

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:The guy in the beach is JP. Just watch the video. It's clear as day.

Thanks Patty-- I feel my head spinning round and round... I've looked at caps over and over and my logical side of my brain forgets the actual video!!! duh

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:I have to add... How funny would it be if in the future you could guarantee who the F1 is based on who RS says is the F2? :giggle:

and that's why Fleiss will let him be right once in awhile ..... just so that there will always be some doubt... which is what there is this year :yes:
Sorry, but how do you absolutely KNOW he's righ tthis time??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:The guy in the beach is JP. Just watch the video. It's clear as day.

Yep, just watched again. She does come up right at the chin area on the beach. Just sometimes at different angles,, he looks a little taller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

LibbyBell wrote:

Thanks Patty-- I feel my head spinning round and round... I've looked at caps over and over and my logical side of my brain forgets the actual video!!! duh

all I know is, another week without any new caps post-HTD is going to drive us all crazy! They're really out to get us this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm

JBanana wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

all I know is, another week without any new caps post-HTD is going to drive us all crazy! They're really out to get us this season!

It kind of makes you think they are doing it to us on purpose, doesn't it?!?! giggling

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

+76
GrahamGal
pbmax
ilb123
philphan
Cecilia