SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kWjTQrvu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That sounds like Dino to me. Suspect

yeah when they jump into the falls

It is Dino, it's the same "yeah" and laughing that is shown in the FD preview here:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t131p208-bachelorette-7-videos-no-discussion#59033

it's at the :20sec mark when Dino sees that they're going up in the helicopter.

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:02 pm

JBanana wrote:
Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:She says she's met the man of her dreams and she's so certain with the way she feels about him and then you hear a shout of yeah, and two people laughing. Here it is at the :50 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8kWjTQrvu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That sounds like Dino to me. Suspect

yeah when they jump into the falls

It is Dino, it's the same "yeah" and laughing that is shown in the FD preview here:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t131p208-bachelorette-7-videos-no-discussion#59033

it's at the :20sec mark when Dino sees that they're going up in the helicopter.

yes

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! :skating:

I just watched it and you're right. HAHA. It's going to be the sweetest, dorkiest twirl ever. heartbeat

Iron, ITA with your post upthread too. Ashley melting down right before her engagement, when she's realizing that this is all going to be over, she's finally going to have her guy and won't have to pretend anymore or deal with Bentley, etc. etc. is such an Ashley thing to do. I'm sure she'll be instantly fine once JP proposes.

Or sees the ring -- something about a diamond is very calming for a girl! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I never thought JP was walking away. It looks like he's turning toward her. Anyway, just listening back to season preview and you can hear someone (sounds like JP) yell YEAh with a jubilant laugh. You can hear ash laughing in background too. I always thought this might be when she accepts his proposal. Can't wait! :skating:

I just watched it and you're right. HAHA. It's going to be the sweetest, dorkiest twirl ever. heartbeat

Iron, ITA with your post upthread too. Ashley melting down right before her engagement, when she's realizing that this is all going to be over, she's finally going to have her guy and won't have to pretend anymore or deal with Bentley, etc. etc. is such an Ashley thing to do. I'm sure she'll be instantly fine once JP proposes.

Or sees the ring -- something about a diamond is very calming for a girl! lolpanda

Shh, here's a 60K ring, please stop cying, cupcake!! rotfl

Anders wrote:JP better treat that girl right or there are about 100 or so posters here that are willing to go to NY and kick his ass.

She's beaming and glowing all over the place. I'm sure he's doing just fine! :sprinklehearts

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:16 pm

jonsmom98 wrote:I should have looked at the last post.....lol

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 62 1371113456 jonsmom98! Keep posting! Glad you joined the site.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:18 pm

If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:23 pm

oh guys i come with a theory : what if Ashley saw her sister coming and she run to hug her because she was not expecting her to be there after their argument ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

However, I have always thought it was Ashley running to get some lipstick or something. I have watched the video so many times and never have seen a guy in that frame.

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:If Ben leaves I really hope he is not running off in anger more that he is too upset to stay there. I would hate to see him leave bitter or in anger. JMO

There's a guy in that frame, but it's really quick and it'd be easy to miss. I still think he proposes and he gets upset and runs off with Ashley after him. Of course it could be a whole fake out and we never see any of that.

Was that shown in the Slow-Mo video then? I wish that was still available to view, but the account has been suspended. Also, has it been confirmed that is in fact Ben running away?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2brieandbray Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

I have been reading what everyone is saying. I really hope people have stopping posting because of this. I mean are we really sure of the outcome is there even a 1% chance the spoilers are wrong? I think the sluthers should continue sluething until the end

:dancingcupcake: :bearyhappy: :dancing peg:
mom2brieandbray
mom2brieandbray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

+76
GrahamGal
pbmax
ilb123
philphan
Cecilia