SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 11 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:50 pm

atem wrote:April wasn't kidding about how much she enjoyed swimming with the sharks! giggling

They make a handsome couple!

I can't remember which interview I read this, but Tim said someone commented to him (via SM) that April looked like a man. His reaction was "in what universe does my beautiful fiancee look like a man?" This was in reference to the those who are not fans making nasty remarks.

And I agree, they look great together! I see happiness when I look at pictures of them together. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 11 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by nutty1 Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:14 pm

I love how he is always gazing into her eyes. He has very sexy bedroom eyes.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:16 pm

IA nutty. I have to bring it over to this page. There is no denying how he feels about her, my gosh!!

chrissy1295 wrote:And Tim's insta

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Throw back to the Tahitian birthday girl @bettiebrockman 3 days engaged here

Same as his facebook profile pic, but now we know they took it on her birthday Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Ugh , he needs to avoid feeding the (jealous) trolls.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA nutty. I have to bring it over to this page. There is no denying how he feels about her, my gosh!!

chrissy1295 wrote:And Tim's insta

Throw back to the Tahitian birthday girl @bettiebrockman 3 days engaged here

Same as his facebook profile pic, but now we know they took it on her birthday Smiley

They went back out to swimming with the sharks for her birthday, wonder if BC paid for this or if Tim did?  Also when she said her favorite thing to do was this,
I'm thinking the fans think she means when they went out with the other women but I think she means this time,  :yes: but of course we did not
know they did it twice.  :cutesmile!:

I think maybe the women he met before April fell all over him and April did not.  He said himself he was never quite sure with her and so
was very intrigued!!  Good on her!  She is still doing it as in the interview where she was asked was it like Lightening or did she gradually
warm up to him.  He laughs so hard at her answer and says basically that's what he loves about her is never knowing what she will say, she keeps him on
his toes!! :yes: Hugesmile

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:02 pm

^^^ I am confused. Did they go back to the Bahamas for her birthday or did they go out swimming with the sharks in Moreea
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^ I am confused.  Did they go back to the Bahamas for her birthday or did they go out swimming with the sharks in Moreea

My guess is they went on a similar excursion in Moorea.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^^ I am confused.  Did they go back to the Bahamas for her birthday or did they go out swimming with the sharks in Moreea

My guess is they went on a similar excursion in Moorea.

I agree and it would have been after the FRC and before they left Moorea.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Just did a quick search, and they do offer swimming with sharks and stingray excursions on Moorea. They do seem fond of water dates don't they? beatingheart good thing Tim's family has a place on the water Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:32 pm

They swam in Moorea with the stingrays/sharks post FRC. The crew was with likely with them as they were on a ferry and posted pics of the crew with the stingrays or went separately... (posted link to pics by crew, one with T&A in the non-discussion thread a few days back)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:42 pm

You will never guess which picture Tim just posted on Twitter.

Remember that top photo? Well guess who was behind the camera hahahha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of course we had it pegged!! Hugesmile

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Too funny! I remember how many times people brought that up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold